Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Errr is it my turn???~~
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Bloody hell where does the week go? It's almost Friday again, jeeez I am gettin old....LOL
The kids are still driving me crazy, my son is ill but not that you would know it, he's leaping about like a crazed animal some of the time, askin me can he do this,can he do that, can he watch so and so on the tele????
GIVE ME A F*CKIN BREAK...LOL
Gave him Star Wars to watch the other afternoon, thought it would keep him enthralled for a couple of hours.....errr, nope! I think he lasted half hour before he skulked back downstairs, now I know he is only 6, but I remember being totally transfixed by the Star Wars Trilogy as a kid, my brother and I watched it endlessly, repeatedly, continuously, lovingly and with great enthusiasm for many years...ok, ok...I know we were sad..LOL
But hey.....WE WERE KIDS!!!
Don't get me wrong I still love a good Sci Fi movie, aslong as its got eye candy in it.....well I've gotta have some pleasures in life..and Hugh Jackaman happens to be one of them...move over George Clooney..the man is here!!!

Oh God..I really must stop dribbling over that man...one day he will be mine...ha ha ha *cackles menacingly*

BB...sorry for all those of you who are not fans, or who hate reality TV...

F*CKIN HELL THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!!!!
What a fantastic move on BB's part to re-insert.....funny choice of words I know..into the house.....f*ckin lovin it!!
As for that Vanessa....hmmmmm shall I be polite or not?
Errrr NO!
Your days are numbered "I'm so beautiful nobody loves me!" girl!
Friday and your outta there, and I bet there is one or two boo's to help her on her way, the world is full of stuck up, I love myself, better than the rest of you bitches like her...trouble is she just made a complete tit of herself on primetime TV....ha bloody ha Couldn't of happened to a nicer person I'd say..LOL
Was gettin a bit worried about Dan, he seemed to be a bit sulky and moody lately, the "girls" have certainly livened him up no end, and him backin them up with excuses for the food fight and stuff......

DAN YOUR THE MAN!!!

Ok, ok enough I know I musn't go on...pmsl But I do I know.....it's cos I'm old..ha ha
Loves ya
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:57:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com