Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Black...White?~~
Sunday, June 20, 2004
You two have been busy!!!!
I must admit I prefer the white to the black...really was giving me eye strain that black and purple....LOL But then I do wear glasses and am gettin' old after all..ha ha.
Lovin the fairy pic Lou Lou, very flash, I'm still tryin to figure out how to post a pic..may try something on the end of this post, you never know...I might just figure it out on my own....but don't hold ya breath...pmsl

Hubby has just spent the last hour and a half, puttin together that damn exercise machine...LOL Lets hope its worth the trouble, it very nearly ended up out of the window, we both got really frustrated with the f*ckin shitty thing ..I, being me and a typical Gemini decided to walk away and tackle it at a later date, preferably tomorrow...but he, being him and a Scorpio decided that the "b*astard thing!" wasn't gonna be him....and hats off to him, it bloody well didn't...LOL

Will be trying it out with vigor tomorrow..and will post any developments or results forthwith...probably arse ache, neck ache, leg ache....blah blah...LOL

Today has gone pretty quickly..infact the whole weekend seems to of flown by...my bruv' dropped off his babe at 6.45 this morning on his way to work, hubby bless him got up and left me in bed...I know, I know it's Father's Day and all, but he thought I could do with a lie in, as it was me going to work this morning and not him, although personally I think I got the better end of the deal......? He even cooked me breakfast before I went, and ironed me a shirt.....me thinx he obviously liked his pressies!

He's now bathing the kid's which is why I have 15 mins to myself, I am cookin him a lovely roast, his fav, complete with roast tatters and parsnips, stuffin', gravy and yorkshires...yum yum God I'm f*ckin droolin' just thinkin about it, so in about half hour we will be sat on the couch, trays on our laps, glass of wine each and hopefully peace and tranquility would of descended over the household...well until tomorrow that is..LOL

Boy is back to school tomorrow, Thank-God, bless him little cottons..I do love him...but f*ck has he been driving me loopy...pmsl
Well, till tomorrow all..
Loves ya
Evie
xxx

Oh bugger...couldn't f*ckin insert me pic...next time...gotta go rescue the rugrats from the bath and smother them...oops I meant put them to bed...he he
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 7:07:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com