Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::DO I not have enough STRESS?::..
Monday, June 21, 2004
Well Do I? Not have enought stress in my life. Well obviously i don't cos a whole load more just reared it's ugly head.
Moving is a nightmare as it is, the fact that i am currently living out of boxes, is not the best situation! Hubby working away, and muggins here has it all to deal with, Childcare issues due to hubby working away for the week. The shit i endure on a daily basis due to my"condition" that they can't name and shit loads more and now this.

Last night about 12.30 i bade goodnight to Fluffy and went to bed. Upon undressing I found a lump in my right breast. You could say I was a weee bit freaked out. I dreamt of allsorts eventually and awoke in a sence of panic. And t find as i looked in the mirror a huge crop of spots had appeared too. Omg what if it's real? Omg what if it's something bad Omg how can i deal with that and everything else?
8.30am I got on the phone redial on to get through to the doctors. I was lucky enough to be going anyway today to get my hep b blood test, i need it for work! And asked the receptionist (fantastic ladies that they are) if they could fit me in about the same time. Which lucky for me they could.
Of course both nurse and doctors surgerys were running late. Once seen the vampire who drained me of blood i had another wait to see the Doctor. Whilst i was waiting possibly the smelliest woman in the whole world came and sat by me it was all i could do not to physically heave. Sweaty cheddar cheese among the odors emanating from her crusty self. Then my name and off i bimbled.
I don't get my tits out for just anyone you know. Joked with the doc that being the size they are it's not hard to miss anything. Was it in my imagination or was there something there?
Upon stripping and laying on the couch she confirmed my fears. Yes there is a lump, a bit bigger than a malteser in my right breast. *head starting to panic omg omg omg omg*
But then she says she thinks it is a cyst and she'll try to draw come fluid off it. Ouch is all i can say and still ouch it bloody hurtand still does. But to no avail she didn't manage to draw anything.
So Now i'm sat waiting for a phonecall...from the hospital to call me in to take a look. Just to make sure and everything due to the move. Obviously lumps in breasts are taken seriously.
Princess had overheard me telling hubby on the phone this am, in the car on the way to school she asked me if i have breast cancer. The c word had not been mentioned, but we did have a convo last week about cancer. She touched my arm and said "you will be ok mummy it will all be fine" (she's 7)
I pray to God it's not anything serious I pray all it is is a cyst. Right now i just wanna curl up and cry
love
lou lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 11:38:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com