Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~F*ckin hell...How stressful is this game???????~~
Monday, June 21, 2004
Hey all
Just had to pop in for 5 mins.
The game was gettin to tense to watch, had to tear myself away from the screen as my heart just couldn't take it..Thank-God since sitting here we have scored yet another goal...Hooray you boys..

COME ON THE LADS!!!!

Just a quick word about me cross trainer exercise thingy...F*ck I must be really unfit, I lasted all of 3 mins before my heart was about to explode out of my chest.....my brother was in the background urging me on..."Come on Sis, feel the burn!"
"Feel the burn!"...FFS...I'm dying here and your happy to watch and encourage it????
Needless to say he was p*ssin himself at my lack of fitness, so after 15 mins of 2 mins at a time of exercise and 30 secs of rest...I'd had enough...f*ckin sad or wot?? LOL
Still I am hopin that by the end of the week I can manage 10 whole mins without having a coronary...pmsl
We shall see....
Incidentally hubby had his turn tonight when he got in from work....he did all of 6 mins, so I guess we are both in need of a shake up as far as exercise goes.
Will report more progress later in the week.

The game is over now, so back to normality..my heart is no longer racing, can relax and enjoy my rewarding 1 glass of wine and indulge in my fav reality TV show...BB
Mwah
Nite Nite all,
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:32:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com