Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
...:::Epic:::...
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Sat here stinking.....princess got the creepy crawlies from school again, so she's got the stuff on and so have i as a precaution! It's not he worst smell in the world but it has to stay on all night. This one kills the eggs too and in conjunction with her zapper by tomorrow she will be free again. More than likely though will return from school with them again, some shite parents are not checking their kids hair.

I've been busy tonight so i'm just popping into post a little. Missing Fluffy, I did pop in on the offchance but alas my hopes were dashed!

I still have a pain in my right breast. Where she put the needle in. I've spoken to the doctor and she say's it's not unheard of for it to last for a week due to tissue trauma and advised me to take some paracetamol. It's not bad enough to take pills but it's bad enough to make it's presence felt. So in about a week when the pain has gone, I'll be at the hospital and they'll do what they have to and i'll be hurting again! I will know while I am there the results, I might have to have a mammogram, or a biopsy or maybe both. And if it is what we all hope, just a cyst they will try and drain it again.

It's a big week for me hospital wise, I'm at one on wednesday for a follow up with my concultant for another matter, those of you close to me out there no about but i won't bore the shit out of the rest of you with! And then Thursday I'm at the other hospital seeing a breast consultant.

My baby dog has just come to say hello! Bless her she's been a bit on edge tonight due to all the howling wind outside and the banging sounds, really freeked me out earlier when she started barking her head off, i was even poised here moby in hand with two 9's pressed. Fuck I hate it when i'm like that.
Still I have enough on my plate don't I what with the move, my tit, and work.

...::::... ...::::... ...::::... ...::::... ...::::... ...::::... ...::::... ...::::...

Work. Well i was brave and wrote my letter of resignation. It was hard. I knew it would be. I was almost in tears actually. Anyway I bravely popped it onto the bosses desk this am upon my arrival and busied myself. Later in the whilst I had popped into her office with some out of hours patient details for her she spoke to me about my resignation. She knew it was coming, it was no surprise. She expressed her sadness at losing me and that there will always be a job there for me. She also said she'd write me a reference and be a referee for me. So i was pleased, looks like my reference will be a good one! And so it bloody well should be I've worked my arse off there. Yeah ok i've enjoyed it but i've worked my arse off.

R and I had our traditional wednesday lunch n bitch. Topic of convo was L the new lady. She told me she really can't take to her, nor can I, its not that shes horrible or anything I just can't take to her, Plus I think she's lazy and she is not applying herself as much as she should new girl or not and she's really slow. Her atitude is very like another workmate G.

She really is lazy. When I was running emergency clinic on saturday last week on my arrival i was met by a postit asking me to redo mondays emergency lists (in case the pc system goes down) cos she had done them for the wrong date. It would have taken her less than 30 seconds to do it herself! R this morning came out back and asked about blood test results, where were they....." Oh Lou's here fo course they've already been filed!!" L has been leaving them for others and not doing any. (Some days we get over 100 results come in just for bloods and they still need to be filed, its time consuming and a pain in the arse but we all take a turn along with our other duties.)

I've actually had a very varied day today! I've filed bloods, new patients, transferred out old patients, i've run administration, i've done my various jobs that are mine alone too oh and i've taken my turn at making the drinkies.
NOw something amazing happened this afternoon.

Sometimes patients like to show their appreciation to us, we have one patient that every appointment she has brings a victoria sponge which is lush. We have others that remember when it's our birthdays. But today a gentleman arrived at recpetion holding a box asked to see the practice manager and left before we could find out what was in it.

OMG it's a bomb, a patient has finally snapped at not being able to get an appointment!
It sat there in its box pristine and white, delicate and oh so lovely. A fantastic cake, not just anycake but occaision cake you know royal icing, hand made icing flowers scripted lettering. " Thanking all the Doctors Nurses and Receptionists" We were all completely choked. It's nice to know in a day that you're shit on by most that someone out there appreciates you.

...::::... ...::::... ...::::... ...::::... ...::::... ...::::... ...::::... ...::::...

Well thats enough work shite. On a plus I'm feeling postive about my breast lump. Although it's hurting a week and we'll know. I'm not in panic mood i'm calm and collected. If this had happened to me a few years ago i'd have been screaming and crying and not eating. I am so changed to the me i was 5 years ago.

*Paints picture* The ME of 5 years ago.....description.
Small, painfully thin, weighing 8 stone.
Gaunt looking hollow eyes
Hair shorter than most gal would have it (about a grade 4)
Constantly worrying
Constantly on edge
Constantly scared of life and living
Mouselike
Jumpy and spasmodic
Hard work. I needed constant reassurance
Depressed
Over coming a major back injury
Living in a strange place with no friends
Over protective loving mother and wife
dependant

*Paints Picture of me now*
Still small, healthy weight, although a little heavier than i'd like but BONUS..... TITS!( and everyone says i look great)
Bright green sparkling eyes
Hair way past my shoulders edging on mid back worn dead straight or naturally wavy!
Don't give a shit atitude
Speak my mind If i'm unhappy by god don't you know about it!
Calm composed well most of the time!
Bright articualte
Loads of supportive mates
Beaten the evil depression without any anti depressents
About to move from this place that has been home for 5 years to a place i will have no friends but will make many
A loving wife a good mother learning not to be quite so protective!
independent
loving life and living it

The only downside being i have an undiagnosed condition that at times makes life difficult but i don't let it get me down anymore or beat me!

I guess I've grown up, i'n not the girl I was i'm a strong woman

Love

Lou Lou
xxxxxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 11:20:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com