Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Ermmm...wot next?~~
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
God...life without Fluffy...doesn't bear thinkin about.
Now I am not a daily Blog reader like Lou Lou and many others, but I do go read quite a few in one mega Blog fest twice a week as a rule.
I found Fluffy's Blog, very touching and real and personnel and something that I could relate to when I was going through a difficult time in my relationship..how she remains to be so upbeat and vivacious and honest with the entire world, while her little universe is crumbling around her I'll never know.
My hat's of to you, go girl.....am lookin forward to your return to us all.
Tare care of you and those gorgeous kiddies of yours.

*************************

You were right Lou Lou, that Sentiments was pretty profound. Had someone send me one of those chain mail thingys to do with friendship, it was pretty cool, said a lot of the same stuff...very touching.

Well my life seems pretty dull compared to yours darling and your move and giving up your much loved job and an invitation to a friend's wedding in Sri Lanka...WOW! How am I supposed to compete with that. Not forgetting ya sore tit and impending appointment to sort it out.

My life at the moment revolves around BB and my ever increasing hatred of that blonde bitch Vanessa...pmsl

SHE HAS GOT TO GO FRIDAY.............PLEASE!!!

Come on nation, its your duty to rid the house of that pompous, stuck up bitch...I think even her "bosom buddie" Shell is getting fed up her girlie, flirty, childish antics....

Saw a beautiful piece of TV last night, on BBC4 I think..followed the story of a Gay couple wanting to have a child of their own, and the whole surrogacy progress and eventual birth of their baby girl, was very moving, I was in tears for most of it. These guys were such great people, really in love with each other, they'd been together for 10 years and this was like the "icing on the cake" for their relationship and commitment to each other.
It was a very heart-warming piece of film...my personnel belief is that every person should have the opportunity to become a parent..of course there are always exceptions to the rule..but I think being gay is definitely not one of them.

Ah well I've fed you enough blarney for one day,
Take care y'all
Love
Evie
xx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:25:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com