Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Getting to know ME!::..
Thursday, June 24, 2004
So now you can get to know a little of what makes lou lou tick!
MEME courtesy of Evie


1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?
What make u think i'll tell u?

2. WHAT COLOUR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?
Pants? Thong baby...... black and sheer

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
KEANE of course! what else?

4. ARE YOUR LEGS CROSSED?
Not really ankles are!

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cadbury's airy milk with crispies

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple with glitter

7.HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?
The sun is shining!

8.LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Don't know his name the removals bloke!

9. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Honestly? Arse,shoulders smile and eyes depending on the direction he's facing!

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?
Well since she blogged it and she's my partner in blog Evie course I do!

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Tit sore, feeling quielty scared but wearing a smile!

12. FAVOURITE DRINK?
Tea, mines milk 2 sugars!

13. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Banrock Station Shiraz or Peach schnapps frozen


14. FAVOURITE SPORTS?
Rugby

15. HAIR COLOUR?
Blonde streaks to hide the white hairs but otherwise browny colour

16. EYE COLOUR?
Green, but can change to bluey green dependant on my mood

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No i think they're frreky i couldn't put them in my eyes although i do wear specs for pc work and reading

18. FAVOURTE SOAP?
Hollyoaks. and sometimes a little beastly benders

19. FAVOURITE MONTH?
September...my birthday = pressies May my anniversary = pressies December Christmas - preessies

20. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Pasta

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Happy Gilmore, Adam Sandler Ggggrrrrrr

22.FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Year of life?
Life was birth of princess and my wedding day
Year i guess my birthday hubby's birthday and princesses birthday and christmas day

23. SATURDAY OR SUNDAY?
Depends..... on whether i get a lay in or not or how i'm woken up! hehehe

24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Nope, but not likely to be doing any asking i'm happily married!

25. LIKE MARMITE?
Isn't that what they make out of refined shit? Bluuurrrrrggggghhhhh

26. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Neither..... Spring

27. HUGS OR KISSES?
That depends on who it's from! And what sort of kisses, and if i've got clothes on!

28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
Toffee fudge or cookie dough

29. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS?
Married, 1 hubby, 1 daughter, 1 hound

30. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
No time for books! Blogs now u know who you are babies xxxxx

31. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?
Blogged, checked out templates, emails, watched tv and treated myself and princess for nits.

32. DID YOU WAKE UP BEFORE YOUR ALARM WENT OFF THIS MORNING?
Don't be bloody stupid!

33. DO YOU MISS BIG BROTHER YET?
It's shit this year i catch the odd highlight i couldn't really give a fuck they all seam to be a bunch of wankers

34. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Rain fallen on hot ground, baking bread, freshly mowed grass, hoof oil, putty

35. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
The people i love and those that love me

36. BUTTERED, PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN?
SWEEEEEEET

37. FAVOURITE CRISPS?
worcester sauce or prawn cocktail of them scampi snacky things do they still make them?

38. FAVOURITE CAR?
MINI but also love sexxy car bugatti eb110 and dodge viper and mitsubishi L2000

39. FAVOURITE FLOWER?
Sweet peas

40. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
5

41. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Well i try.....

42. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
Anyday the sun shines

43. RED OR WHITE WINE?
white and fizzy or banrock which is pinkish but called white

44. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
Turned 30. Got pressies. Cant remember actually must have got pissed!

45. DO YOU OWN A DONOR CARD?
I did but i lost it i will have to do it again and me workjing in a doctors how shit is that!

46. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Oh Fuck its late we're gonna be late

47. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ONCE THIS IS FINISHED? having dinner and packing the rest of my life!


So was that an insight? DO you think you know me any better?

Cool Meme Evie mwaaaaaahhhh xxxx

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:35:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com