Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~"Keep on running, keep on hiding....~~
Thursday, June 24, 2004
Hmmmmmmm, well we have solved the problem of the cross trainer dilemma! We hadn't fixed the f*ckin thing together properly....d'oh!
Now I can run or walk on the thing to my little heart's content, without threatening to spontaneously combust at any given moment!!!
Make way world for the new, leaner, fitter, slimmer...oh f*ck it wot am I saying....I know I have to stop eating junk too, I'm feeling rather shame faced after having myself a "treat" earlier on...eek, will have to do 10 extra mins now to work it off, that or have mad sex with my husband....hmmmm tough choice..NOT!!....pmsl

Well today has been real busy, not been in much, in and out most of the day, wot with school run's and shopping and dropping me brother off at his, have managed to answer a few mails..got a good little meme sent to me and thought I might share it with you, gotta do something to keep up with Lou's epic posting of last night!!!!! Man that girl can talk..LOL You know I mean it in a good way darlin..mwah xx

My little 'un is presently sprawled across the living room floor, dead to the world, she's knakered herself out poor little poppit, it's such hardwork being a toddler!
She got her very first Barbie today, well not Barbie as such but her cheaper, more affordable, don't-care-if-you-crayon-on-her-face friend.
She's in a little ballerina outfit, and little 'un has seen fit to call her her fairy...and why not indeed.
No doubt Daddy will raise his eyebrows at yet more "junk" to litter the hallway and stairs and rooms with...but his resonance will last all of five mins, until she gives him her best "Love you Daddy" swiflty followed by a hug...works every time....*I taught her well!*
Well here's that meme hopefully..if I can manage to get it here......
*******************************
1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? I'll take the 5th...tee hee
2. WHAT COLOUR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Orange and pink

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Radio 2

4. ARE YOUR LEGS CROSSED? Yep
5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A satsuma, my attempt at being healthy after stuffin my face with a Double Toffee Chunk Muffin...LOL

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Green

7.HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Ermmmmmmmmmm shite!

8.LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend W
9. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Nope, I love her, it was my step-daughter..awwww

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Groovy, fab, great, fantastic..blah blah

12. FAVOURITE DRINK? Hmmmmmmm, difficult one..tea probably!

13. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Most things wet!

14. FAVOURITE SPORTS? Don't do sports

15. HAIR COLOUR? Is this over the grey or au naturel???

16. EYE COLOUR? Pale Blue

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not at the moment...but it has been known

18. FAVOURTE SOAP? Not really bothered

19. FAVOURITE MONTH? December.........I just love Xmas, snow, Santa, decorations, cards, turkey..etc..

20. FAVOURITE FOOD? CHOCOLATE!!!!!

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Shrek 2
22.FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? All of my kids birthday's
23. SATURDAY OR SUNDAY? OOOhhh tough one...both!

24. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Deffo not!

25. LIKE MARMITE? YUK!!!
26. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

27. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs followed by kisses, followed by....

28. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Mint Choc chip!

29. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? Married, house,3 kids, 1 cat!

30. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? No books at the moment, just trashy gossip mags!

31. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Went to work

32. DID YOU WAKE UP BEFORE YOUR ALARM WENT OFF THIS MORNING? Yep, my darling daughter woke me at 0545
33. DO YOU MISS BIG BROTHER YET? loving it

34. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Newborn babies, freshly baked bread, my hubby when he's just shaved...
35. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? Nature

36. BUTTERED, PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted

37. FAVOURITE CRISPS? Anything those geniuses at Kettle can do!
38. FAVOURITE CAR? VW Beetle

39. FAVOURITE FLOWER? White Roses

40. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 2
41. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Life, work and motherhood..yeah!
42. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Pay day!

43. RED OR WHITE WINE? white

44. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Spent it with my family

45. DO YOU OWN A DONOR CARD? Nope, but I am on the register
46. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? "Bollox....is that the time already???"
47. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ONCE THIS IS FINISHED? Resting.....with a glass of white or two xx
******************************


Ta Da.....aren't I clever...LOL
I was sent something else today but dunno if I can get it here, will try as it was dead interesting.....2 secs brb..
Nope that didn't work..hang on let me try again..

Oh f*ck and bugger, will have to ask Lou Lou..aka the "Html Goddess"
Or have a fiddle and post it later...
Well enough going on already...
Loves ya
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 4:27:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com