Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Hmmm....Sunday!~~
Sunday, June 27, 2004
Was awoken, not too early I may add (little darlings)by the sweet sound of my little 'un shouting at the top of her lungs...."Mummy I need to get up!"
"NEED!" How can she needto get up??? She's 2 years old for f*ck's sake...wot's there to get up for????...pmsl

Anyhow, had a lovely lie-in and a cup of char in bed, courtesy of my blessed husband, although it was his turn for a lie in and breakfast in bed....but me being a bit long in the tooth and the memory not quite what it used to be......ahhh bullshit, ok sooooooo I forgot....LOL

Went to the coast after an early lunch, took the kids round the market there, walked along the front, saw a few nutter's with bikini's on in the sea, plenty of surfers this afternoon too. The surfer's I could understand, the weather was perfect for it, but bikini's...............errrmmmm positively mental!!!

Then on the way home took a drive out to the country, we live in the country, but we went a little further afield..out in the stix...
They have a lot of new houses going up, plenty of those yummy townhouses I have my heart set on too....very reasonably priced, being out in the middle of nowhere does make the prices seem a little more affordable..
So now I'm in love with another house, God I am so fickle when it comes to bricks and mortar, I guess moving around so much when I was a kid kind of gave me itchy feet, and I just gotta scratch...LOL

Well so that was my day really, now just sittin here relaxing with a nice cup of tea, the kids are eating their tea, bless 'em they were as good as gold while we looked round the houses, choosing their rooms already and getting all excited about the cupboards they could walk into and hide..LOL

Well I better go run the bath now, dunk them in it, wash there hair, get stuff ready for the morning and tuck the little blighter's up in bed...then RELAX, with a glass of white and some ridiculously lousy TV and my fav meal...pasta! Well I say favourite, I have quite a few really but if I had to eat pasta for the rest of my God-given I wouldn't be at all perturbed....he he

Love ya,
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:32:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com