Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::The sport of getting mummy drunk and other twaddle!::..
Sunday, June 27, 2004
I spent the best part of yesterday fine tuning my new blog! Never fear I won't be abbandoning this one I hope to have enough interesting shit in my life to be going on to manage the too of them, which will be a first for me. I will be joining the ranks of housewives, not by choice and shall once more become a sponger off my husband! pmsl So i will have plenty of time todo lots of cool stuff and blog yay me!

Ok now as you might be aware the whole move thing has unbalanced me a little more than i normally am! My parents took pity on me and decended on me last night with my sister and nephew to cheer me up!
And Boy was i cheered pmsl
Now due to my Dad only having one leg...they only have a huge walk in shower thing at home cos he can't get in and out of a bath so when visiting Lou lou Land Mummy Dearest always has a long soak in my bath!

I gave her a rather large glass of {insert swanky sounding french sparkling wine} to "unwind" with in the tranquility of my barren bathroom with no blinds up pmsl So they she lay wallowing.

Dad and I are discussing life and the universe whilst watching "So, I married an Axe Murderer" and Mummy saunters in in her nighty! We persuade her to sit and finish her wine........
15 minutes later tops we are joined by this laughing maniac!!!!!

Mother is completely off her head on this cheaper than cheap french sparkly stuff i think it was about 1 euro a bottle pmsl That she drunk like lemonade cos it tasted good! It is 10.5%vol though pmsl

She can't speak, without slurring terribly she also is in danger of pissing herself cos she can't stop laughing only she doesn't know what at she's in hysterics tears falling down her cheeks, which she dabs away with the hem of her nighty flashing everyone! At various times she attempts to "be serious" whoch of course had the complete opposite effect. We talked about Minority report, Mum tried to join in ..."whats this minoritoritreeeeeee reporty?" at which we all laughed which made her worse.

CUE....game!

Take the piss out of Mother and see how she can cock up other words and sayings! This could last all night.......mummy say wingardium leviosa! that was priceless! mummy say dick billed platipuss!

Mothers glasses needed cleaning, she goes to "Huff" on them, only almost swallowing them leaving us laughing at the chink of her teeth hitting the lens! She's completely lost it poor love, and here we all are encouraging her to drink a bit more.

Dad sitting next to me is trying hard to show disgust...at his wifes drunken behavior but fails miserably as she sets off on yet another round of the giggles throwing her arms and legs about!

As suddenly as it started, it stopped. She sits there completely wasted saying I'm depressed, i feel all down now i'm going to bed.
We're rather glad she did or we'd have been carrying her!

So that's the sport of getting mummy pissed, it doesn't happen often so its priceless when it does, you probably don't even think it's funny but believe me you just had to be here!

Mum and Dad go to bed, leaving me and Sis(who is my little sis who is actually 6 inches taller than me!) and me, in the lounge. I have nicely given up my bed to Mum and Dad what with ours going on the removals and using the spare bed! So i top up my glass and flick through the channels and settle on Glastonbury .

Virtual Glastonbury at my house baby! Keane came on I had already seen them earlier in the afternoon live and they were fucking awesome....they opened with my most favourite track, track 7 on the album. i sung along and began to cry. (how fucking sad am I?)

I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
while i've been stood here dithering around
well i know i said i'd wait around till you need me
but i have to go, i hate to let you down

but i can't stop now
i've got troubles of my own
cos i'm short on time
i'm lonely and i'm too tired to talk

Lyrics Keane Can't Stop now
The tears just kept falling as i sat there singing my heart out. I love Keane.

Anyhow

There i am now late at night pissed dancing around the lounge my sister looking on at me like I am mental and having some sort of a breakdown! She's fast asleeo within about 10 mins of it pmsl

So Virtual Glastonbury great time had, even me singing along to paul macartney who i basically think is a twat but who can't sing along to yesterday?

This am we were awoken rather early by the kids we've all been to dunelm mills and they've gone home. I've had a mellow afternoon reading the sunday papers while princess has had a go on the pc yes i actually left the seat for long enough for her to have a go!!

I'm gonna go make supper now cos she's having a major paddy I guess this moves not just hard for me......

Laters Dahhhhlings
Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx




posted by Lou Lou @ 6:39:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com