Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Sorry for not getting back to you yesterday!::..
Friday, July 02, 2004
Yesterday was T day! It was T for Tit day! I worked in the morning and then hubby came and picked me up from work and we went out for a bite of lunch. The bite of lunch took us to a retail park on our way to the hospital.

Whilst stood in the queue we were greeted by loud sirens and flashing lights!! A big red fire engine awung round the corner and into a major supermarkets petrol station. "OH fuck" we said and thought we'd better get served sooon before they close down this fast food joint if the petrol station is about to blow. When it became apparent we weren't getting evacuated we took a seat by the window and watched the "Londons Burning" Drama unfold. Pmsl It was the car wash. lol the car wash was so on fire we could not even see a single flame apart from the odd small waft of smoke. it was all rather disapointing given that they were all rushing about in breathing apparatous and a second fire engine had turned up.

Well After luncheon we went on to the hospital, a bit early but it's a bloody nightmare to find a parking slot there! We eventually found outpatients level 2 and i booked myself in. My appointment was for 3pm
At about 3.45pm i went to see how late they were running and hubby nipped off to ring work. Sods law whilst he was gone my name was called. The Doc offered to wait but i said we might as well get on with it, as i moved behind a curtain and got my tits out.
Doc bless him turned away omg he must be so sick of tits. He had already introduced himself as a breast surgeon and we'd discussed the lump etc.

So out came my tits lol and he prodded and poked and prodded and poked and made me raise my arms. He remarked at just how firm my tits were, to which i know was naughty but i couldn't resist chirped back "well they are real you know!!!!" Of course my breast are really very pert, there realy isn't enough of them to say hehehe
SO i put my clothes back on and we chatted. He told me I had a large lump, approx 2.5cm it had grown since i'd found it and i would need to have a biopsy.

I went back to the waiting room to wait till i was called, hubby was back and we sat waiting.

Within 5 mins my name was called and we went into this room. Yet again i had to get my tits out. I think hubby was slighty amaze at just how easy it was for me to get them out considering looking back to the early days in our relationship it was pretty hard work to get near them even lol (FFS i was young, 17 and very innocent!) Hubby came and sat with me and held my hand as the doc put the needle in and wiggled it about to get some ccells. I was really shocked it didn't hurt at all. Hubby also had a good letch at my tits for free heheh

Clothes back on again and we were sent for a cuppa. In the car earlier we had discussed scenarios. I had already decided should they find anything i wasn't putting my life on hold. We were still moving and i would carry on treatment etc where we go.

Whilst we were waiting to go back in a woman and her husband came out, she was devestated, it was awful seeing the pain on her face as she clasped her hand to her mouth in disbelief. Hubby said omg that could be us. I said a silent prayer for her, and one for me while i was at it. My name was called.

Holding hands hubby and I went intogether and took a seat.

I was so relieved it was all i could do not to cry. The cells from the biopsy were just rest tissue cells, They've decided the lump is just a tissue mass but if it doesn't stabilise or go they will remove it. Thank Fuck for that! But i still have to go to another hospital for a beast screening just to confirm the diagnosis. Then in 2 months i have to be reviewed.

My tits are killing me know. Hubby and I spent the evening celebrating (after i had picked him up from his leaving do! His work had sprung a leaving do on us great timing eh!) We snuggled up and talked and well i'm not telling you any more hehehehe but i did sleep quite well!
The girls are work were all so pleased hugs all round for moi. Not to mention all my friends. I love you all even though most of you don't even know about this blog!

Today has been busy as hell at work.. I've spent most of the day with a nagging pain in my tit, its well sore. Hubby met me from work for lunch a la golden arches and this afternoon i've been to princessesschool fete. We Queued for an hour to get her face painted and now its all gone cos shes been stoping her head off. She's a prize bitch tonight so far.

HUAGE Congratualtions to my Sis.....She passed her driving test today! Well done babe Mwwwwaaaaaahhhhh it's fabtastic news. She celebrated with lunch at the golden arches too i am told hehehehehe now she can drive through herself!

Life this weekend is looking to be quiet ish. I have houseowrk to do my sis in law is coming to visit tomorrow and bringing her best mate. We are taking them out to buy what they need for their backpacking around the worldtrip they begin in August Hubby has discounts in most of the places we are getting their stuff! So they decided to coincide it with a visit.

Dinner tonight.......aaaaahhhhhh kebab? Don't know had one already this week ain't i a fat bitch? in fact i've had macdonalds, southern fried chicken and ribs, a doner kebab, burger king already this week!!! Not sure if tonight will be take away or not i sure as hell don't feel like cooking. Esp as hubby is painting the kitchen arrggggghhhh which means mess!!

Well better go before i get nagged at for being on my life support hehehe
love you all
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 5:13:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com