Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Yet another diagnosis::..
Wednesday, June 30, 2004
I actually finished work at 3pm due to my impending visit to le hospital. I arrived a lot earlier than i expected to, due to the lack of traffic on the road and once there the skys rained down on me. But on a plus since i was wearing my heair au naturel today which means wavy it actually did me a favour and revived it hehehe
the waiting room as usual was quite full which meant i was in for a ling wait.

My arrival was greated by... "Do you have your echo cardio reults with you?" Oh yes of course i do, NOT. It took me ages to get the results and they never gave me a copy and now the twats have fucking lost them. Whilst i was sat quietly in the waiting room completely devoid of magazines i might add, the recpetion desk rather too loudly for my liking were chasing up my echo results. Fucking hell the whole fucking waiting room knew by the time they had finished that i had an echo cardio, the date i had it where i had it and my fucking results. I was not particually impressed. Lucky for me my heart is clear eh?

Last time i was there the appointments were running over by 2 hours so this time i was prepared and was armed witha chicken korma roll and a bag of crisps hehehe the envious looks from patients just egged me on to eat it with very obvious enjoyment and relish hehehe

At last my name was called. I was taken into a consulting room she told me she had read my notes talked some shit asked me some shit and then said she had no answers for me Quelle fucking surprise.

How many times have i been told this now? I have bloody lost count.
Anyway what she did say was that i am a very lucky girl to have no evil underlying reason cos all my tests were negative. ooooh i am so fortunate but still after all those tests they don't know what is wrong or causing it all.
But she did by way of an explanation say that i have now wait for it..... an unstable vascualar system. really? are you fucking sure? well i thinkk i might have figured that out by now considering the amount of time i spend with black fucking hands cos i have no circulation.

Forgive me i am a little angry, i am so frustrated that yet again they have no answers for me what so ever yet again i am feeling like i am banging my head against a bloody wall.

Oh and her solution. Go and see what my life in the new climate brings....yeah cos i am really lucky i'm doing that, cos they've got fuck all else to offer me and fuck all explanation for my fucked up life.

Oh and tomorrow more joys to come........... the visit to the tit consultant re the lump in my tit. Joy of Joys. Please god let this be uncomlicated, please god let at least one bit of me be ok.

Wish me luck........
Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 8:10:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com