Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Back to Basics baby!::..
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Yeah that's what we are here at Lou Lou Land "Back to fucking Basics"!!

As you are aware the majority of my possessions have been packed onto a removal van leaving me somewhat spartan around chez Lou Lou Land!

This afternoon I have had the pleasure of handwashing my hubby's underwear! and a largish pile of general stuff. It was fucking hard work. Now for me, especially so due to my ongoing problems with my hands. By the time i had done half of it, just the washing not the rinsing my hands were in pieces. Yes, i was wearing gloves, it made no difference my hands were swollen and i could barely move them. Just as well I'm off to see the consultant tomorrow!

Also the joys of being back to basics include:

Boiling water in a saucepan for a cuppa!
Hand washing omg the washing up......hell on my handy's
NO microwave....shit i have to remember to take stuff out of the freezer now!
Handwashing all the clothes. From now on i am rationing us i will make hubby and princess wear their pants for two days and socks for a week pmsl (only joking!)
We have no tv in the bedroom *SOB* so we have to think of other entertainments! (not so bad me thinks!!!!!wink wink)
No DVD player.......*sob*
Using a slow prehistoric pc just so's i can blog and read blogs!
Very small selection of clothing (gonna have to buy something new for my leaving do,oh what a shame!)
I have a skeleton kitchen right now i forgot not to pack the tin opener so i had to buy a shitty one at the weekend!

It's not so bad i guess but until it's gone you forget just how much you take some things in your life for granted!

Thought for the day!
Now people i guess is THE worst thing we can take for granted and yet we do it....WHY? Now i know this off completely off at a tangent but thats what i do! hehehe
Sometimes in life we are so used to things being there we forget what we have until it's gone. Sadly we all do this with people without meaning to. Sometimes the people we do this to are our nearest and dearest. I've been guilty of it I know. Many times I've been so caught up in my own life, in ME actually having a life for a change my friends have rather taken a back seat whilst i try to juggle being a super woman at work a super mum and a super wife. Sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day.
I want you to pause now and think. And if you are taking someone for granted, tell that someone you love them , care for them or however the fuck you feel just let them know they're not invisible to you!

So that's my thought for the day so very Jerry Springer!! Shall i end it by saying be good to yourselves and one and other? pmsl I used to be soooooo addicted to watching that show! I caught it the other day on itv2 and couldn't believe how utterly wank the show actually is! pmsl

Well it's been a long day and I have a longer one tomorrow! Work and then late afternoon i'm at the hospital to see my consultant for a review not that i think they'll shed any more light on my "undiagnosed condition" but who knows! And then Thursday my usual day off i have to work......and then Hubby is taking me to another hospital for the "tit consultant" re this damn lump i've got.
I'm ok about it, talking about it helps at least i will know, they will tell me while i am there the diagnosis and if there is one a prognosis so we'll see i'll let you know either way.....in case you give a shit!!!

You know i'm 30 years old and i'm fucking falling apart! For Gods sake never take your health for granted. *telling health how much i would like good health to come back to me and that i will be a good girl!*

love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:45:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com