Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Ha Ha..... laughed my bloody arse off....~~
Sunday, July 04, 2004
I went and had a peek, and was there for a full half hour, chuckling with mirth to myself as my hubby looked on in bewilderment.....also I had the odd grimace here and there and the occasional.."Ugh..that's rank!" But not many...LOL
Deffo made me smile Lou Lou...mwah to you dahlin for happening upon such a gem..xx

Well, well...my weekend so far............

Saturday..."the wedding".............
Was fab..the weather held off long enough for photos and copious amounts of confetti throwing, then the heavens opened up and down it came with a vengeance....the kids behaved impeccably, was very proud of them and told them several times....'til it got to the point where they were saying.."Er, yeah Mum....we know!".....OOOOppps, well can't a mother be proud of her little kiddlings no more????Lmao
They handled the embarrassment of me fawning over them very well, bless 'em.
The reception was great, two live bands...plenty of dancing, fantastic food and great friends and company.
A great time was had by all I believe, we all went home happy but tired, the kids fell into bed around midnight and we followed ourselves shortly after, had to have a nice cup of char first and a snuggle on the sofa, where we dutifully fell asleep for half hour before draggin our knakered arses off to bed...pmsl

Sunday.......F*ck!!!! No lie in........felt like I had a hang over, I wish, had a couple of glasses of wine.....I think it was just pure lack of decent sleep....soooooooo half eight this morning, bed full of kids (the ones I was so proud of yesterday) with bloody cold feet, a shitty nappy and endless questions about today's itinary?????? Errrrmmm, precisely nothing...LOL
Go up, showered, dressed me and the kids.....went to supermarket..blah blah
My brother and his boy came over for lunch as did hubby's youngest daughter, she's 23 going on 15!!! But I love her dearly, as if she were my own...which of course she can't be ..I ain't that f*ckin old!!!!

Had a great lunch and pigged out on cherry and custard strudel for pudding..mmmmmmm yummy! Felt like a complete "bloater" all afternoon though, even fell asleep on the couch, which is unheard of for me, until I was rudely awaken by some object flying at my head.......my daughter's shoe!!!!! Aaaah I hear you chorus, "She is only two!" Hmmmmmm and not gonna be makin it to 3 at this rate.....little sod!

Now the kids are all in bed, all is quiet, my brother and my step-daughter have returned to whence they came and I am now relaxed and stress free for the first time this weekend, well apart from the fact that I am waiting on an item on E-bay again.....another Cabbage Patch Doll, I have been outbid on 2 so far, have my eye set on three more!!! I'll end up with a footie team if I'm not careful...pmsl

Ah well, I'd best be off and go join hubby on the couch, watching the final game of Euro 2004....thank f*ck for that..LOL

Nite Nite all you lovely peeps,
Love
Evie
xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:44:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com