Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
...:::Playing Catch Up!:::...
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
..::Monday::..

I spent this day in a complete hurry. 8am phonecall from T to ask about arrangments for the evening for Princess.
8.30am Wash nit stuff out princess hair and thorough comb through
9am scream at her to get a move on or we will be late
9.10 am ditto
9.15am ditto
9.20am and yes again
9.25am ffs i have to again
9.30am Finally she listens to be and starts to get dressed eat her breakie and enable moi to get sorted.
10am leave for outskirts of city
10.30am park for park and ride and get on waiting bus
10.45am walk from bus stop in city centre to the far side of city
11.10 am book into reception at eye hospital then follow the yellow line and take a seat
then wait
and wait ad wait
oh yippee weare called
same old shite as opthalmologist does the usual and then we are told to go to the main waiting room, by folling another coloured line on the floor.
Find an empty seat in the rather full wating room, get a cuppa tea from the league of fiends (yes i know its friends) and sit
and wait
and wait
and then wait
princess meanwhile stuffs her face on the nice food i have pput into her rucksack for her,
the wating room empties, we are down to 10 people, we pop to the loo come back and there are 6. Just in case i check with a nurse, but no we havent been called.
It is only us. we are the only ones waiting. and then out of nowhere a bloke that looks like howard from the halifax ads calls us in and i update him on the situation and he begins to assess. Princess has to sit on a pillow so she an reach to see into this machine that he's gonna look into her eyes through. He blobs orange dye onto her eyeballs , only it doesnt work and he has to do it again, and he tells me he can find no reson for the pain.

He can't find a reason why my 7 year old precious daughter is having pains daily in both her eyes not just the one that had been operated on. He has no answers, he says everything is progressing nicely. Ffs he even tells me the car inside her eyes is fantastic, (If you look really close you can see it) He says he will write us a letter to take to the new docotrs and we are ushered out. FFS why did we bother?

We begin the treck once more, ducking and diving through students and tourists. Happening upon dome pretty odd things and seeing some strangly dressed people, tell me....... what sort of a fashion statement is it to wear tights socks and sandles in juky and about 4 layers of clothihng and flowing scarves? Fucking stupid one i think!

At one point we were ducking around a girl laid in the middle of a pedestrian zone flat on her back dramatic like while student types circled her with cameras and clipboards!

I had managed to get a sarnie for the bus and looking at my watch noted i had about 1 1/4 hours to get home and drop princess off at her childminders and get to work by 3pm ffs where had the day gone?

The fucking bus didnt turn up. every 10 minutes my arse. every bus went by but the park and ride one i needed. Timme was ticking. Eventually it turned up princess scoffed a donut and me my sarnie and eventually we got back to the carpark i weaved through traffic of a horrendous nature and finally got home.

Donned my sexy work uniform (if only you could see it) popped princess to the other side f town and drove the 12 miles to work for my shift. I made it, just with 5 mins to spare. Work was mental, but i managed to get a fair bit done. I picked up princess from T's house and had a few cups of tea and got hpme about 8,30 i was so bolloxed i couldnt be arsed to cook so i amde a sarnie got into my pjs and got online to sort blogger out. i couldnt.

...:::Tuesday:::...

Quiter i spose, although work was crazy we were closing the surgery for the afternoon for gp training to do with the new gps contract that starts in september. I managed to get shit loads done though.

This afternoon after picking up princess from school (her sports day was this am but no parents were invited. i'm told it wasnt a proper sports day anyway they call it a mini olympics and each child gets an award.) I've sortted out the front and back gardens, gossiped with neighbours and tonight after dinner i even cleaned the carpet in the hall wiht the shampooer thing. It seems to have come up altight i'll know in the morning if i have to do it agin or not.

The probs i've been having blogger seam to have magically vanishe this evening which is odd cos no matter what i did yesterday i couldn't fox it. I also don't quite understand whats been going on with it hense the odd posts we've been doing.

oh well i shan't bore you any longer i have tended to whitter on a bit tonight havent it lol like thats unusal pmsl

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:58:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com