Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Yo Peeps,
 
 Me is in training for my life in the sun!  I'm in the sunny climbs of [insert olde worlde seaside resort] visiting my beloved bestest mate in the whole wide world scarlet! It's el scorchio here well lush, i'm gonna get me pins out in a mo in a very short denim skirt, there are so many rockles here no one will notice liccle ol me and i'll blend in nicely!
 
  The kiddies are playing in the courtyard, having a whale of a time.  Lay ins for them both this am cos it was a late night.  We went for a quiet drink on the quay which was very pleasant, although me thinks we were about to get moved on cos we were a little loud, not obnoxious but a little raucous! Princess was asking if she could catch crabs last night which proved to be too much for our little minds and muchos giggles ensued with double entendres by the dozen. 
 
Actually tonight we are taking the kiddies crabbing which should be cool. Plus it means we can have une petite drinky, and si on the benches with the yachting set! ( of which there are many!)
 
 Last night was cracking, we went to the best fish and chip place in the world and went back to Mo's place. Mo is Scarlets mate, who is stacks of fun but of course is no replacement for moi! 
 
Anways.......
 
we're at her place and she has this fuck off karoke system, i mean the real thing fucking pro stuff, ( we'll just brush aside the mother fucking plasma tv in the corner of the room &drool drool droool* ( i've never seen one that big!!!)
 
SO it gets turned on, of course and Scarlet opens up with some 60's number hehehehehe 
 
Songlist
 
Rawhide( all of us), If i was a rich man, from fiddler on the roof ( sung by the kids)skater boi, (princess) Total eclipse of the heart ( me and mo) Ssssshhhh ( mo)  Baby baby ( scarlet) hey frankie ( all us girlies)  and lots lots more. 
 
It was a blast.  In the end we were having to wrestle the mics of the kids, and at 11pm, by request we turned it off, well the neighbours were well impressed with our professionalism but i wasn't exactly ready to get arrested for breach of the peace hehehehehe
 
During the performances, we took it in turns to do backing singers, dances and piss around in general in the front garden of all places.   I have some fucking fantastic piccies of me and scarlet avec shades looking very rock and roll singing our little hearts out, some lovely ones of the kids, one of scarlets lad skater boi in my shades looking very elvis, one his 'no publicity' photo and one is very very rock n roll. Damn our kids rock.
 
 Eventually we went home, drunk lots more once the kiddies were asleep and i briefly posted. Tonight........as far as i'm aware we are bar b queing it and having another karoke night which should be fun. 
 
 I will miss Scarlet more than anything i know we'll still blog together and i kknow we'll still talk ever day, but to know i cant get in the car drive four hours and turn back into the girl i used to be cuts me to the core. I'm a completely different person with her than i am with anyone else. my serious self fucks off and mrs fun fun fun arrives and we're a couple of crazy biatches together scarlet babe if you are reading this and i expect you are i love ou babe and i'll miss you, you're my sunshine.
 
  Love
 Lou Lou xxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 12:17:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com