Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Shite~~
Monday, July 26, 2004
Bollox!!!
F*ck I hate it when that happens......arrrrghghghghghgh!!!

Sorry should I explain myself........lol
Just spent the last half hour doing a post.....and Blogger ate the f*cker, it doesn't usually happen to me, I know Lou Lou has probs with them sometimes but not to little old me!!!!!!

Ah well, here we go again..............

Today is a funny ole day, the first full week of the school holidays - "riot patrol" as one of my dear friends tends to refer to it! And the first day without our beloved Lou Lou, it's very strange, kind of spooky even..... a bit like a Ghostblog...it's like she ripped the guts outta this baby and left us here alone and bereft *blub blub* be swift on your journey Lou Lou and return home to us soon..mwah xx

Ah well, i did write something mildly interesting about the Gas-man coming, but thinking about it now, I'll only bore myself to tears re-writing it so I'll spare you the agony...lol

I think I'll go do one of those non-sensical quizzes instead to amuse myself before I go strangle the kids, ooops did I say that out loud...I meant give them lunch...pmsl

Seez ya later,
Love
Evie
xxx

 
posted by Sugar @ 12:04:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com