Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Blah, Blah, Blah...~~
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Boredddddddddddddddd!!!!
So, I thought I'd come and bore you...ha ha!

Today started off well, had a lie in, well kind of 750am, I can't complain I guess, I have friends who's kids get up at 6am everyday and they think this is normal!!!!!

HELLO!!!!!  6am is in the middle of the night in this house......*I've trained them well*...LOL

So it's now just gone lunch, I've made breakfast, made the beds, made the lunch......done 2 lots of washing, put away yesterday's ironing, read a few Blog's, made a few comments, answered several mails, posted on several comm's that I am a member of, showered, dressed, dressed and washed the little 'un, done my hair, done my face.......*I know, I know it's hard to improve on perfection but I have to try*...pmsl...........and so this is where I am now, all I have left of my daily chores now is the washing up.........*i hate that job*, well I hate all housework really but it's a necessity especially when you have kids!

Little 'un has already put jam into the carpet and couch.......spread yoghurt over the nice pine toybox and TV..(I guess she thought it needed something???) and the cherry on the cake was her ransacking my make-up this morning and putting her fingers into my "NEW" blusher and flicking it all over herself and her brother's bed, which she happened to be in at the time of the "offence"!!!
As if this wasn't enough she proceeded to brush my legs..*me having 3/4 length trousers on today* with her toothbrush fully armed with toothpaste with such vigour I swear she de-fuzzed them with  sheer determination and a little help from said toothbrush.....ahhhhhhhh *sighs deeply* such are the joy's of motherhood!

FFS..............nobody said this was in the manual.....and her response to such mayhem?????

"Sorry Mummy, sorry Mummy....love you!"
Now how the f*ck am I supposed to respond to that????????????????
Jeeeeeezzzz girl's are soooooooo good at this suckin up stuff, even at the tender age of two...me thinx I better keep my eye on this one...............she looks like she's gonna be trouble......pmsl

Well better be off then and go bore myself some more, I think a trip to the park is in order once more ooh and maybe a visit to Maccy D's too, will soften the blow after having dragged them around the supermarket!!!

"How many weeks is it 'til they go back to school now?????????"

Love ya
Evie
xxx

posted by Sugar @ 12:40:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com