Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~In and Out~~
Thursday, July 29, 2004
Just a quick one............I'm enjoying the sun, well trying to...lol
But thought I'd leave you a little something to look at while I'm burning my body to a crisp!
Am knakered today, no lie in....6.30am after gettin to bed at 2.00am...don't ask!!!
And no it wasn't me and hubby doing the "wild thing" either...lol  That's only on a Friday night!!!

The Ultimate Kissing Survey

Age of first kiss: OOoh youngish

Number of people you've kissed: loads

French kissing is: Veeeeeeeeeeeeery French

The worst kind of kiss is: is this possible?

The best kisser you know: Me!

The worst kisser you know: Hmmmmmm...

The celebrity you'd like to kiss: George Clooney

Friend you would like to kiss: All of them!
 
Favorite movie kiss: Never Been Kissed, the final scene

Do you kiss on the first date? maybe

Eyes open or closed? Bit of both

Average number of kisses you get a day: Too many to count

Ever kissed a friend's boyfriend or girlfriend? Nope

The last person you kissed: My kids

Best placed to be kissed:  anywhere!

Have you kissed someone of the same sex? Yep
 
What about the opposite sex? Yep

Do you consider kissing cheating? Yes deffo

The longest you've gone without a kiss: ooh bloody hell that's a hard one!

The kiss you regret most is: Is this possible?

Kissing in public is: good for the soul

Tongue rings are: Amusing

Two girls kissing is: Hot!

Two guys kissing is: so wot?
 
Take The Ultimate Kissing Survey


Enjoy,
Love
Evie
xxx



posted by Sugar @ 12:58:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com