Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Lou Lou does requests!!::..
Saturday, July 31, 2004
hey babes,

I is here, somewhat briefly for the weekend only but I is here!

HT a new readerwas asking what exactly i am up to, so here goes.

My family and I are relocating, we're starting a new life in another country. Pissed off with England and it's wonderful rip off its people atitude we're gpoing where the sun is shining and where the sea is blue, and the sun is oh so fiucking HOT.

At the mo, we're in limbo. Our house is empty, our lives packed in boxes and travelling light. Well apart from the shoes i forgot to send accross, they're all gonna cost me shit loads in excess baggage, the words you stupid fucking twat spring to mind hehehe but how the hell can a girly know what shoes she wants to wear when she wakes up? (nothing usually)

It's a brave new adventure and we're excited. It's gonna take a while for me to reset up so my good mate Milky said he's post a few for me, marvel that he is, he's a newbie to all this. Completely mental of course as is everyone that is mates with Lou Lou!

It is a prerequisite that everyone of my mates has to be either deranged or loco in some way! Me of course is queen of all that!

Scarlet will be back from living a la francais this weekend and will be back posting with shit loads of ammo she's stored up whilst being pcless.

Hopefully she won't regale you with too much shite from our fun week together hehehee maybe some of that is left unsaid. We are crazy biatches when we are together! She did say I could post a photo of us on here, I just can't decide which one, there are so many, and in most of them we are pissed. Shocker!

NO doubt she will have plenty to say about french twats. Rude wankers the lot of them, sadly I didn't have the blog when i visited Disney at christmas, omg what a bunch of wankers.

So there you have it short and sweet. My life is in boxes, and i'm scared. I'm also really really excited. It's gonna be a blast. My legs might even see what they look like in hotpants (ha fucking ha) and might turn a shade of darkened cream rather than milk bottle white!


So since i've comandeered a pc till sunday, i'll be posting as much as i can, an interview coming with jonesy babe, (hi huni) which i'm well chuffed not to miss out on stay tuned..................the biatch is back!

Love

Lou Lou
xxxx

PS

HUGE THANKS TO MILKY DA MAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:59:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com