Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Going Cold Turkey~~
Saturday, August 07, 2004
Calm down......I don't mean I'm on the hard stuff, or any kind of stuff come to think of it unless you include the odd alcohol beverage in that equation!
It's the end of an error, end of 10 weeks of frolics, entertainment, laughter, tears, rows, nudity and down-right fantastic TV viewing...........Yes you've guessed it, I'm talkin about the end of BB5...*snif, sniff*
Wot am I gonna do every night at 10 o' clock?????
Suggestions on a postcard to....................blah blah..Lmao

'Cos I work Friday night's, one of us girl's makes sure we catch the eviction upstairs in the staff canteen, for those of us who are embroiled in the BB phenomena, and then shares with the rest of us wot went on.
Well last night as it was the final, hubby was gonna tape it for me and we'd watch it together when I got in.....so didn't wanna know who won or came 2nd/3rd wotever...was doing really well 'til about 1145 when some f*ckwit who had been workin in the garage came upstairs and said........"Yeah Nadia won!"
I'm not a violent person but it took 3 people to release my grip on her f*ckin scrawny neck!!!!
Nah, just kiddin folks.....but if looks could kill, I'd of melted her with my "Go away you f*ckin Moron" stare....LOL

I still watched it when I got in, was almost moved by Jason coming 2nd and actually huggin and congratulating Nadia when she won.........I did say almost!
I couldn't help but feel a sense of justice when he walked out to all those boo's in that scruffy T-shirt.....which was a) too f*ckin small b) in desperate need of a wash and c) had f*ckin holes in it FFS!!!!!

So now I am in a state of numbness not really knowing wot to do with myself.....(hmmm well Yes I could do THAT but will save that for later *wink*) and already counting the week's 'til next year's trash TV fest...LOL
Hope you have a restful weekend Scarlet and you too Milky,
Take Care
Love ya
Evie
xxx
posted by Sugar @ 10:13:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com