Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~My life as a song~~
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
The Soundtrack to Your Life Survey

Make a soundtrack for your life, matching songs with the following:

Opening song: Sunshine on a Rainy Day! - shite, I'm buggered if I can remember who sang this.......HELP!

Waking up: Wake me up before you Go Go-Wham (those two young boys)

First date: I wanna know wot Love is..... -Foreigner(some wrinkly American band)

First kiss: Come away with me-Norah Jones (a voice like velvet)

Falling in love: You do something to me -Paul Weller (this song sends shivers down my spine)

Seeing an old love: Las Palablas De Amour- Queen (the one and only)

Heartbreak: Only the lonely-Roy Orbison (the Big O)

Driving fast: Like a bat outta hell-Meatloaf (wot can I say...great voice!)

Getting ready to go out: I'm in the mood..... The Nolans (sad...... I know)

Partying with friends: American Pie-Don Maclean (great song, except when Madonna sings it)

Dancing at a club: I'm a Dreamer- have no idea who sang this.......give us a clue will ya!

Flirting: Mr Lover Lover-Shaggy (mmmmmmmmmmmm...Mr Boom bastic)

Feeling sexy: Sexual Healing-Marvin Gaye (f*ck this song is horny)

Walking alone in the rain: All by myself- not the Celine Dion version

Missing someone: Purple Rain-Prince (the God in purple himself)

Playing in the ocean: Wipeout-The Surfaris (i love the giggle in this song, makes me smile)

Summer vacation: Feelin Hot, Hot, Hot- oooh yeah, all the time, can't remebmer who did this one either...sowwy!

Fighting with someone: Sorry seems to be the hardest word-Elton John (the prince of tantrums)

Acting goofy with friends: Summer Nights-Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta (forget Olivia, John is God)

Thinking back: Summer of 69-Bryan Adams (crackin good record, have it on vinyl too....f*ck I'm old...lol)

Feeling depressed: Right here waiting- Richard Marx (past love...best forgotten really)

Christmas time: Little Drummer Boy-David Bowie & Bing Crosby(Ziggy and some old timer, cheesing it up big time!)

Falling asleep: Theme from The Piano-artist escapes me at this time! (beautiful film, the best love story ever)

Closing song: Paradise City-Guns and Roses ( a bit of thrash metal to end on me thinx, go out with a bang!!!!)

Take The Soundtrack to Your Life Survey
Get more cool things for your blog at http://www.blogthings.com/

Love ya
Evie
xxx
posted by Sugar @ 9:12:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com