Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Mr Flirty.........."Eat shit and die!"~~
Thursday, August 12, 2004
arghghghghghgh

For those of you who have been here from the beginning, you will know about Mr Flirty.....a certain customer who just will not let it alone and who managed to f*ck me off greatly on more than one occasion but...... has been pleasantly absent from my nights at work.
Until last night that was, I smiled at him, which I do to all my customers and he seems to take this as a red light to flirt like hell, he is soooooooooooooo God-damn slimey...uck!!!
I asked him how he was doing, polite enough, no flirting there.....he winked at me *Yes, f*ckin winked*.....arrrghg t*sser!
He said.."Am doing great thanx, how are you?" I replied I was good, not really lookin up just passin his shoppin through and trying to get rid of the snivellin creep as quickly as possible......ewwwwww
When he hands me his cards to pay, he grabs my hand and strokes it................major flesh crawling moment, it took huge effort on my part to keep my guts from spewing up all over me conveyor belt!!!
So I give him a look of death and say "I'll have you chucked out if you keep doing that!"
And he f*ckin smiled, and huge f*ckin supercilious grin.........????????
And then he said "Yeah but you'll be following closely behind me!"
What a f*ckin w*nker, can you believe this guy, I mean wot does it take for him to see that a No means f*ckin No, not today, not tomorrow, not ever you freakin weirdo!!!!!

And he's like still not giving up, I say in reply " I think you've got it very wrong mate, your very much mistaken if you think that's the way it is, 'cos it ain't not by a long shot!"
He just smiles and says..."We'll see.......we'll see"
Wot the f*ck?????

Apart form that had a goodnight, he he.
Thank you all,
Good day to you.
Mwah
Evie
xxx

posted by Sugar @ 9:08:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com