Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Hair crisis in a kid free zone, playin' happy campers!~~
Saturday, August 14, 2004
Hey it's the weekend, got through Friday 13th fairly unscathed, well apart from my small hair disaster....................hugely understated there.
Let me explain.......I've been dying my hair on and off since I was fifteen, which is a fair while now and since then have had only two, wot I'd call accidents..........THIS on the other hand, yesterday's fiasco, was a major f*ck up....I'd say 9.7 on the Richter scale of f*ck ups.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz, no word of a lie I dyed my whole head this fuckin colour!!!!!
No kiddin here, my head could've been used as a stand in lighthouse, it was that f*ckin bright.
I looked like a f*ckin Vesta match........FFS. Well I can laugh about it now, but at the time it wasn't so funny.

It was my fault, I used a kit that was for highlighting...but wanted to dye my whole head red so left it on for ages......... way too long...... was writing yesterday's post at the time and kinda forgot it was there until my friend said to me "Is that your hair burning?"...LOL

So I'm rinsing like mad hoping that it's gonna get rid of most of the "luminicity" (is that a word?.....f*ck I dunno!) when I finish and gingerly look in the mirror you can hear my screams of horror down the street!!!!!!!!!
I kid you not, this colour, all over my head is NOT a good look at all. I opened the bathroom window and yelled out to my friend and step-daughter "F*ck look wot I've done to my hair!!!!"
When they'd recovered from outbursts of side-splitting laughter they both chorused "Wot you gonna do now?????"
At this point it seems wise to tell you that I had to be at work in 2 hours and they would of taken non too kindly to me turning up with hair like Coco the Clown! They can be a bit anal when it comes to stuff like that, anyhow it would of clashed disastrously with my uniform...pmsl.
So full speed ahead with panic mode *que hytserical woman with glowing hair running round like a mad thing!* I managed to have a moment of sanity and ring my hubby and ask him to fetch home a black hair dye......*breaths sigh of relief and chants a mantra..."it will be ok, it will be ok, it will......"*
Hubby comes home takes one look at me and laughs his f*ckin head off, thanx! So I drift off upstairs, armed with some foil and rubber gloves and a box of black dye in the vain hope of rescuing this freak show.
Well to cut a long story short, I did it, well we did it, me and my friend and it looks f*ckin fab, best accident I had in a long time...LOL
Kept some of the red in, foiled some of it and then dyed the rest black except the red is not really red now, its luminous pink but against the black it looks fab-u-lous Dahlin!..LOL

Oh shit look I've posted a God-damn f*ckin book, f*ck!!!!
Ok will do the rest in a quick synopsis.................here goes:-

No kids.
One away with her Dad.
Two at Nanny's.
Peace descends on the She She La Rue household.......*bliss* I've buried that f*ckin irritating, singing, dancing purple dinosaur...LOL

Off campin today.
Me and my "hair rescuing" friend.
In a field.
In a two-man tent.
Somewhere.
Will be back Tuesday.
Unless weather p*sses me off, in which case I will be home tomorrow....lmao

Later peeps,
Have a great one.
Evie
xxx

Ps. Missin you already!


posted by Sugar @ 9:52:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com