Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~For those who've loved and lost~~
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Was talkin to a friend today who is strugglin with a love lost, or was it a lost lust....lol
Nah seriously it's happened to us all, they said they liked poetry so this is for you.
From one friend to another....................


If Only..........

Can you feel the rhythm of my heart,
Can you feel my body's heat rise with anticipation of your touch?
Can you see the fullness of these lips, ready to be tasted and kissed?
If I whisper "I love you" will the wind carry it to you,
Will it dance the memory of me to your heart?
Do you remember me?
Can you still hear my voice?
Does it bring you comfort or just echo the emptiness that I feel?
Does your world turn as slowly as mine,
Do the days go on never ending, slippin into one another with no edge or reason?
Is the dark a cold and lonely place once more,
Where once it held the memory of you to me and the sweet, but agonisng wait for your words.
Does the morning light beckoning a new day bring any warmth to your soul,
Or has the passionate light we once shared been extinguished forever?
Come into my arms my friend,
Stay awhile,
If only it were forever.....

If only............


Stay true to your heart and know that the pain you feel now will be but for a moment in this eternity we call life.

Love ya

Evie

xxx




posted by Sugar @ 12:07:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com