Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~It's me again!~~
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Ok Ok, Blogger has pulled a fast one on me and just eaten my last post....................arrrghghghg majorly p*ssed off..LOL
Sooooooooo will have to attempt to write it again, although with little 'un bitin at my ankles and housework callin it will not be the Genius Masterpiece that it was, bugger I hate repeating myself, here goes..............

CAMPING EXTRAVAGANZA

Day One

Journey down, or up..f*ck I dunno my geography is crap, was pretty cool, weather improved the further we went from home, only had one wrong turn and that was 5 mins before we got there, ended up in a small village, very quaint, but not really where we wanted to be!
Weather was scorching, found our pitch or was shown our pitch by some rather strange lookin man on a bicycle, at the far side of the campsite within the trees and in full sunlight......aaaaah *breaths a sigh of contentment* lovely!!

Thought we better set up the tent while the weather was still good, a tent I may add that neither of us had put up before and which came via a friend and without instruction.......f*ck!
Still, us being determined girlies and all, and without the aid of any fit, gorgeous lookin men in sight and not wanting to look like a pair of prats with a tent without the first clue of how to put it up we soldiered on..............and did IT!
Well f*ckin chuffed we were....*smiles broader than a Cheshire cat*

Put the kettle on, coffee and biscuit later we were ready to explore.......pretty place, peaceful, full of families and young couples, friendly staff...........ancient shower block with showers....... for midgets! (ah well ya can't have everything can ya)
Anyhow I digress, first night was good, had a few glasses, well mugs of wine got chatting to the couple next door, went to bed in the wee hours.
Did I sleep?
Did I f*ck!!!
Didn't bring an airbed so was sleepin on the floor of tent in a sleeping bag with a minus tog value, i felt like my back was breakin and was freezin my arse off!!!

Day Two

Brekkie, sausage beans and scrambled egg, ya typical campers fodder....
blah blah blah..........
Now this is the boring bit, so I'll skip it and get onto the bit where it all went pear-shaped.

Day Three

Rained most of last night, had to get out to go to the loo on more than one occasion, W (my friend) snored like a diesel train and kept me awake most of the night!!!!! Shit I have a husband at home who does that!!!
The sun was threatening to come through, I was feelin miserable and tired and pissed off, we'd spent most of last night talkin about workin mothers and people's rights to have kids and other such sintilating stuff, not helped of course by the never ending stream of alcohol...LOL
I was also having trouble with sharing my bowel movements with the rest of the world.
Hate the thought of going and someone knowing.
But can't stay bunged up for 3 days, it's amazing how much of a laxative wine can be, anyway I am delving deep into new depths of depravity here, talking about the realms of bowel activity and all that is taboo-which is not really my territory...........it's Milky's!!!! LOL

Anyway after much ummming and aaaahing we decide on going to Sandringham, good day out, beautiful grounds and house, steeped in history. We walked round, without much more than two words of exchange pretty grim really. I thought at this point she really was bored and wanted to go home.
When we got back I jokingly said (testing the waters you see) "D'ya reckon we can get this tent down afor it rains?"
She looked at me rather shocked.
"You wanna go home?"
"Shit don't you, you don't seem to be enjoying yourself W, and I'm miserable tryin to keep upbeat all the time, thinkin that you ain't happy or its my company!"
She said she'd been expecting me to say it, and I had been expecting the same thing!
Bizarre.
Que heavens opening...........followed closely by a terrific storm.
So I go for cover in the tent taking all the equipment with me, she goes for the car and a big umbrella???
WTF is she doing?
She gets her coat on and stands in the middle of a field, with thunder and lightening crashing down around her its raining cats and dogs and she's under her umbrella having a fag!
And she hates storms????
Then she starts to collapse our small tent, (we had one pop-up one for equipment and food and stuff, we're professionals you see)...LOL In the RAIN!
I yell at her to wait, we'll do it in a minute, she doesn't wanna know, she's like a woman possesed.
She gets all her stuff in the car and comes back in the tent, we sit in silence.
By this time I've phoned hubby and asked him to come and fetch me, she asks me when he is coming, I said I dunno.
She says she wants to go as soon as possible, so i say let's put my stuff in the car, her car, and then get on with collapsing the big tent, keepin in mind its still lashing it down outside!
She says there is no room for my stuff in her car?????? There f*ckin was on the way down
here!
So I go off down reception, armed with my phone so i can ring hubby and find out how long he is gonna be and to let them know we'll be leaving early and make sure it's okay for him to come through the gates.
Hubby phones, he's five mins away, Thank you God!
I phone W, tell her hubby is nearly here, we'll put down the tent together and then we can be on our way.
She said she's done it! She put down the f*ckin tent on her own, in the lashing rain.....why?
She said she didn't know where I had gone and whether I was gonna come back????
FFS, she had all my stuff, I was on foot, on a campsite in the middle of f*ckin nowhere, on a side road off the A47.................where the hell could I go, besides it was p*ssin it down and I had no coat....aaarghghgh
Then I had a thought WHERE'S ALL MY STUFF?
She said it was in the car, "I thought there was no room?"
Seems like she found some!

Hubby arrives in the Reception car park, I am at this point close to tears.
I'm knackered, cold and exhausted with arguing and debating on stupid petty issues.
I miss my family, my bed, a nice hot bath, clean clothes, my make-up, my straighteners......LOL
He puts me in the car, holds me and gives me a kiss.
We drive to our pitch, where W is waiting in the rain outside the car as there is no room for her to sit in it!
We load my stuff into hubby's car and stand and look at each other in silence.
Neither one of us knowing quite wot to say to each other, so we say nothing.
She gets in her car.
I get in mine and we head home.

F*ck don't you just love the outdoors.
Will I go camping again?
Dunno ask me next year....lmao

Love
Evie
xxx
posted by Sugar @ 12:22:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com