Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Summertime and the weather is...................shite!~~
Friday, August 20, 2004
WTF is going on here?????
Jeeeeeeeeeez its August.
The middle of summer.
And yeah, I know it's Britain FFS.
But where is the God-damn sun??????
*sniff, sniff*
Right now I am sooooooooooooo jealous of Lou Lou, would even put up with lizards and bloody ants and hornets and shit, just to be sitting where she is, glass in hand, bottle of suncream in the other, kids running carefree on the beach, a gentle breeze lappin at the waves........aaaaahhhh*a sigh of pure contentment escapes my subtlely lipglossed lips*
But sadly I is not or ever likely to be there at all, well not anytime soon.............arrrghghg don't ya just hate real life sometimes!

Honestly though, I dunno if I could stand that kind of heat 24/7, I mean I love winter, I love it when the trees start to change their colour and the leaves start to fall, the morning's have a crispness to them and the dew on the trees that allow you to see those intricate webs woven in and out of the hanging branches, chestnut pickin, walkin through the woods when the ground crunches underfoot, the first snowfall and the look of sheer delight on the kid's faces at the imminent prospect of building a snowman! But of course before all of this................I would like at least one f*ckin week of sun!!!!!

One week of summer is all I ask, one week where I can get out there and burn my arse off and look like a sun-kissed Goddess for 5 mins...tee hee

Well today is Friday, hoorah..or not , today I am back at work after having a week off and today one of my best friends is leaving...*sniff , sniff* she's going to work at another branch 'cos our "oh so anal personnel dept." wouldn't give an inch on the hours she wanted to work....tossers!
So now they have lost a valued member of staff who has been with the company for 22 years and who is one of the friendliest, smart, most efficient member's of staff all for the sake of them not losing face....wot a bunch of .............................I can't even think of anything low enough to express how I feel about them right now!! Which is probably a good thing as I think I have vented more than enough for one day...LOL

Well I guess it's back to normality now, rescuing the kids from each other, re-playing that annoying purple dinosaur again, scrubbing my couch to remove all traces of this morning's breakfast before lunch begins in a few hours. Am desperate to do some washing, well not desperate you understand, but having a dry couple of hours so I can get some of it done would be good, my wardrobe is slowly dwindling and the washing basket is bulging at the seams...LOL

Ok, back to being a housewife then.
Take care and have a good weekend ladies and you too Milky,
Raise a glass to us Lou Lou back in dear old blighty,
Cheers,

Love
Evie
xxx
posted by Sugar @ 9:27:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com