Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::Under Attack::..
Monday, August 23, 2004
Today has been a day from HELL.

I have been under attack. My cream rug turned black.....ANTS fucking ants die bastard ants die yells were heard again. And then the lounge was covered once more, and then again this evening again. On the advice of a neghbour i have scattered talc. Apparently they hate it, they are getting into the house through a crack on the wall hubby will seal it.

When we moved in i found something in the house. Droppings. small and black in the cupboard under the sink. I said to hubby...they look like they're mouse droppings. He told me not to be stupid they couldn't be. I disregarded them on his say so and put them down to being something to do with all the creepy crawlies we have here.

Yesterday i found my ant trap upside down in the cupboard, I wondered how it had happened and thought perhaps the lizard that had gotten into my kitchen had done it. Today I found more droppings but this time in a large cupboard i use for storing toiletries and cleaning stuff.

So there i am, cleaning Lou Lou HQ and i'm on the home stretch. I've finished the polishing and i'm about to attack the hoovering up of the dead ant bodies on the lounge carpet. So i put my other products away. Only i don't. I open the cupboard door under the sink and there it is......the bastard thing is looking right up at me......i scream and scream and scream and scream and in my panic i leave the door open instead of slamming it shut and the fucking thing gets out. It's dark beedy evil eyes glaring at me as it makes it's escape.

I forgot to look where it went to, the french doors were open so maybe it went out there.....but then it could have gone under the washing machine or the dishwasher....fuck.

I ring hubby in shock and he pisses himself laughing *bastard* how can i be scared of a mouse. I dont know i just am, i fucking hate them. He arrived home to find me sat down the other end of the kitchen broom in hand on guard, ready to bash it! To which again he pissed himself laughing.

The exterminators are coming tomorrow. I feel dirty i feel violated.
I know its not me, they were here before we moved in....but still i feel dirty. I am terrified of what they might have touched, of how many there are, have i been cooking on the surfaces the have pissed on? omg. thank god for ajax and bleach.

i will not rest easy till i know they are gone.

Tomorrow what the hell will that bring? snakes in the fucking garden? i'm really getting to know the locals!

I'll let you know

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:03:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com