Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::i am a mess::..
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
I am really i am a mess a big mess. not including the mess in my pants that is due to the ongoings at Lou Lou HQ.

So mr exterminator came and says e will be back....tomorrow at 8.30am to check the traps (ewwwww) he says they are getting cheeky coming out cos they cant find food cos i am a clean person. *me thinks he is trying to make me feel better*

I finally get up the nerve to go back into the kitchen and brave it. I begin my bleach campaign, cleansing all things on display, to put them away in cupbards while i am getting through this. So there i am happily (?) washing my spice jars with watered down bleach ( whoch i now have been told attracts cockroaches!) and there is a noise.

A loud SNAP right by me. I jump a foot in the air, shit myself and burst into tears running hysterically from the kitchen slamming the door shut i collapse onto the sofa shaking, sobbing, my 7 year old princess watching her mummy disintergrate. I am faling apart my sence of reason begins to desert me. I hover at the front door listening for cars, praying hubby gets home soon.

I spot my new friend and neighbour M she offers support. She is lovely. She calms me down. I am still crying. (yes i am a neurotic bitch) My other neighbour i have not yet met arrives home i introduce myself. Hi i'm Lou, i'm your new neighbour and we have mice, just thought you want to know. She graciously ignores the fact mascara has run down my face. She introduces herself ( i've forgotten her name now) and says not to worry she had one last week but it ran out the door! We laugh we chat and she really is nice.

Hubby gets home and takes a look at the traps says one has been set off but there is nothing in it. says lets get you out of here before you go nuts. In the car we chat.....i tel him all the exterminator said. he laughs and starts singing "we are the cheeky mice we are the cheeky mice you are the paranoid wife" etc etc. *git* We go looking for a nice set of garden furniture at a shop we saw at the weekend.

Expensive is not the word. £240 just for a table? fuck off. So we go for dinner at the biggest burger king in the world that we were the only customers in and it was blissfully airconditioned at minus something ! Omg did the heat hit us as we left! as we ate we chatted as i took a nice long gulp of my drink he starts singing the cheeky mice song again i start to laugh the drink goes down the wrong way i start choking really choking. i recover myself and he says we'll laugh about this later. *yeah right*

So we pop to the car dealer on the way home, we're told we can pick up our new car tomorrow YAY. So thats a good thing at least.

We get a bit of shopping and get home. hubby checks the traps once more.......one has claimed a victim......... remember the lizard in my kitchen the one we couldnt find after it ran in the cupboard? did i tell you about that? the poor bastard bought it. Shit. i am sad. i never meant the poor lizard harm. I like the lizard. it didnt bother me, unlike those evil mice.

Talking to nice Neighbour M she says lizard shit looks exactly like mouse shit so maybe it was just a lizard and a mouse inn the house! we chat for ages. its nice to have someone to talk to. i'm so alone here. i am so sad. i feel so sorry for myself.

Hubby silicone sealed all the cracks on the outside of the house we think the ants are getting in yay! thats positive. hubby went to bed at 10pm he has to go work at 6am. I implore him not to leave me alone downstairs. he laughs. says he loves me and goes to bed.

So i sit on the sofa watching the olympics......and i hear a noise SNAP another one has bought it? maybe? i hope......omg i hope so. i cant handle this...........

I am starting to lose it already. I am terrified to look in cupboards lest i find something staring back at me, even though as far as we know they are confined to the kitchen its the only place there are evidence of them. I am terrifed of going into the ktchen now just in case. i am completely paranoid. if they don't go soon my head will be well fucked up i am terrifed. i am a prisoner in my home held to ransom by mice.

ffs i really need to pull it together dont i?

anyone care to help me? please don't call out the men with the white jackets..........

love
lou lou
xxxxx

ps scarlet dont worry babe i'll be fine i know i'm not alone its just the ones i didnt invite that are bothering me.
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:54:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com