Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:: i have news::..
Saturday, August 28, 2004
So i do, have news.......

..::NEWS::.. Firstly I am proud to annouce there are no mice, they are gone, and i can breathe once more and relax. After it took me 4 1/2 hours to sterilise my kitchen! NO I am not nuts, well maybe a little but its the way I am like it or deal with it!

Last night M came round and i proudly showed her Stop the world! She was half pissed so I didn't see the harm in it! By the time she left she was aresholed! Completely. Hubby was next door with D, M's hubby.We sent him over the fence with a basket of beers earlier! ( to stop them both from whingeing!) M was very funny and a nice drunk......and she swears more than i do, which to those who know me whill be shocked at that! I was so drunk by 1am i was stood in the kitchen dancing to the washing machine on fast spin.......i need to get out more!

..::NEWS::.. Today......we went out. Some FUCKING WANKER drove into my new fucking car at the roundabout and stoved the back end in. I have had the car 3 fucking days. I am not a happy bunny. Hubby and I are gutted. But we got all his details and on monday we are going to get it all sorted out. Luckily i was sat in the back seat with Princess. I am pleased to say we were all uninjured. And the guy did say sorry amid patting hubby on the back many times!

..::NEWS::.. MSN is revelutionary. Not only can it be used to chit chat, and play games, but it is also a fab medium to be told amaazing news...........
I AM GONNA BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN! MY sister who has known for 2 weeks decided to tell me by instant message that she is 8 weeks pregnant! Congratulations babe. I am in shock, and a little jealous to tell the truth. But my love is with her. xxxxx

..::NEWS::.. We have a social engagment! Tonight we are going round to M and D's for a piss up barbeque! M is feeling better this afternoon.........apparently it's my turn tonight! hahahahhaaha

..::NEWS::.. I went to fat club yesterday......tail between my legs thinking how the hell am i gonna get away with putting weight on, i had 2 maccy d's and a burger king..........i was chicken, but i went. I am in shock...... I LOST 3LB yay go me.

I am bloody hot and sweating buckets so this is gonna be a short one, the processor isn't very happy i have to get a new fan......it's well overworked in this heat...... its 31.1 degrees in the house.......

Anyway i've gotta getmy arse in gear and prepare barbeque food.......the beers and wine are chillin already..........hubby is sleeping, besides i have gotta ring Scarlet anyway.

Lots of love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx





posted by Lou Lou @ 2:43:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com