Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Uggghh......is it morning already?~~
Saturday, August 28, 2004
Good Morning all you early risers of Blogland, well I guess not so early now, but it is the weekend.

My lie in consisted of 715am start with the little 'un yelling..."I need to get out!"
Get out where?
And why?
And what's your hurry?
Can't you go wherever it is you need to go to get out a little later on perhaps?
Of course seeing as she is all of 2 this falls on deaf ears.
So I drag my arse outta bed............f*ck did I actually get any sleep? Work last night so didn't crawl into bed till almost 2 this morning, seems like only minutes since my head hit the pillow.
She keeps coming and sitting on my lap and having cuddles and rubbing her "blankie" on my face, a sure sign that she is tired, jeeeeeeeez girl you just got up!!! Am having to endure that purple dinosaur dancing/singing fest again..........anything for 5 mins to Blog in peace...LOL

At last the sun is shining, definitely looks like its gonna be a good day. Have got all the kids together today, at Nanny's. For those of you in the know, my eldest lives with her Dad and at the moment my son is AWOL as my Mum is home (she lives abroad) since the day she got back, 4 weeks ago now, he has been in permanent residence at there house! It's been great for him, but the agony when she goes back home again is awful. It breaks his little heart, it's hard for me too but I try to just act as normally as I can for the kids sake. Although there are lots of tears the day she goes, and many more for weeks to come, but for me they fall when the kids are in bed or moments when the pain of her absence is too much to bear.

F*ck look at me!!!!!
Snap out of it girl, your supposed to be cheering people's day!
I'll p*ss off now before I start weepin into me cornflakes...pmsl
Have good 'un,
Love ya lots
Evie
xxx


posted by Sugar @ 8:36:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com