Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::musical statues for mice anyone?::..
Thursday, August 26, 2004
So where am i? i'm here right here, still and i'm beginning to cope. There was really nothing to add last night and besides Scarlets school reunion was a fab post and i hate to post over people. I think it's really rude. I always check to see when posted so i don't tread on toes.....

So this am.....i woke up just in time for the exterminators arrival! I am pleased to report that there were no mice or lizards in the traps! He says that it's great news cos if i was infested they would all be full! But then i show him what i found last night......

Droppings on my sofa, and then under further examination also on my armchairs under the cushions. PUKE. So i have been through the house with a fine tooth comb after swotting up on the tinternet last night for ways to get rid of the bastards. There are some very impleasant ways which do not involve poison...... which i won't go into now in detail too much but they are not nice although funny......drinking choc powder and plaster of paris mouse gets thirsty drinks water......hey presto mice can play musical statues!..........or feed them instant mash flakes, drink water.......mouse explodes....apparently the same with bicarb of soda....KIDS DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS!

SO i have gone round the house with a fine tooth comb looking for mouse shit....oh it was a special time i can tell you...... i found a solitary lump in my hallway, a solitary lump under my telephone table and a possible lump on my tv unit, i say possible cos it wasn't perfect mouse shaped.

Mouse man, in his jumpsit, unzipped down to his lower chest...i can see enough of his chest to see he either shaves it or waxes cos it is all growing back hehehehehe He tells me that i need to leave the kitchen door open all day and night cos if there are any others in the house they will go to the traps for the cheese which they can smell 100 metres away! He says he doesn't think they are living in my house, just popping in to play!? Because as i said before my traps would all be full and there would have at least been one in it.

We located where they could be coming in.....i have someone coming to fix it all. Maybe i will sleep easy in a few days. I also went out today and bought some sterilising solution in readiness for my cleaning campaign to get back to normal in lou lou hq. He'll be coming back again in the morning!

The rest of today.......

took princess to her new school met headmaster and deputy head, had guided tour, filled in a million forms and found out her teachers name. She's pleased. Plus spent about £30 on the rest of her uniform i had to get with the school emblem on bookbags etc We were there for 2 hours!

Popped to S house for a cuppa. Then i drove my new car for the first time! The bite is well high i was screaming along hahahaha

Taught princess how to play solitaire tonight. After she heaved her guts up in the bathroom sink......hotdogs do not fit down plug holes....

And now everyone else is in bed and i'm sat here talking to Milky........ and he has been ripping the piss.

Tomorrow...... mouse man, fat bitch club and then off for breakfast at a cafe!!!!!! The rest of the weekend is kind of open, apart from if i am given the official mouse clear seal i will be scrubbing the daylights out of the house. The mouseman told me the people that lived here before me were mingers....big time mingers.........what he told me about them made me feel sick.

So i'd better get going.......my mum and dad will be waiting for their update........ love you guys xxxxxxxx

I also just want to mention Mike.

Mike his blog is well worth a look. I've read it since his first post. He never fails to bring a smile to my face, and usually a laugh......I made a comment a few days ago, and he honoured me by writing a post about it *choke*
He really does have a talent, he writes like noone else i have read on here.....and yet his life situation is not a privellaged one. It's as he says. Homeless. Sometime in his life, life fucked him. Go drop in and have a read, his blog is something special, and deserves a far wider audience than it receives...... God bless you Mike.

Well that's it for me, will update you tomorrow cross everything for me......

love
Lou Lou
xxxxxx



posted by Lou Lou @ 9:16:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com