Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~I'm in Love...aaaahhh!~~
Monday, August 30, 2004
It's ok, I ain't committing adultery or anything, far from it!
The object of my lustful affections are my new shoes, *beams a whiter than white smile, kerching!*
Well boots really.
They are f*ckin lovely...LOL
Now don't get me wrong, I am not a shoe and bag girl, or even a dedicated follower of fashion, if I see something I like, I gotta have it, I'm compelled, whether they are practical or not!
Very rarely do I treat myself to something, my spare money goes on the kids mostly, or spoiling his Lordship.
But occasionally I get treated, and yesterday was one of those days.
Hubby and me were kid free for the day, so he whisked me off to Bluewater (huge shopping centre in Kent) for the day, with the premise of spoiling me rotten............*chuckles with glee*
And he did..............over and over again.
Of all the things I got though, most of them being practical, 'cos that's wot I am, "Miss Practicality!" it's those boots that I am lovin and adoring and rather foolishly am drooling over.....*note to self," do not drool on boots before spraying with weather protector"*
Can't really describe them, tried to find them online so I could post a piccy, will endeavour to take one tomorrow.
All I can really say is they are RED, very RED and very me....LOL
I wore them all day today, even in the house! I know, I know I'm a sad cow, but for a girl who rarely finds stuff that she truly loves, yesterday was a great day.
And not only the boots, another great find was an old film, one that I watched endlessly as a teenager...."Some Kind of Wonderful", for those of you who are John Hughes fans out there, you will know the one I mean, typical teenage angst. I so wanted to be drummer after this film...LOL
Mind you after watching "Pretty in Pink" I was desperate for a pair of Ducky's shoes.
Freaky!
I did get a pair though, except mine weren't white with big crepe soles, they were black suede with leopard skin inlays..........f*ckin scary.....pmsl

Anyhow I'll love and leave ya now,
Gotta go eat,

Love always,
Evie
xxx
"Evie with the Red Boots, Red boots, Red boots,
Evie with the Red boots on!"

posted by Sugar @ 8:48:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com