Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:an ungodly hour::..
Thursday, September 02, 2004
6am, what an ungodly hour! I managed to get out of bed and in fact be pretty alert considering how little i slept last night! We were all up and Princess was most excited. She couldn't wait to get her uniform on have breakfast and get out the door!

Breakfast for me due to diet was fruit this am, bollox the fruit bowl was covered in bloody ants. So i washed it all and peeled an apple got 3/4 way through when i discovered there was an ant inside it ffs

So we hobbled to the school and joined the throng of new shoes, shiny new backpacks and fussing mothers. We eventually found her class and her teache knew who she was at once. Just as she said hello to me, princess stood on my now dark purple toe. *silent scream* I hugged her to me, the bell went and she walked in, didn't look back, not i love you mummy i'll see you later, not even a goodbye! God that hurt. I didn't want her to cling to me but ffs a little consideraion for her loving mummy that had hobbled all he way to school. Packed her lunch and going home to an empty house. *sob feeling sorry for myself*

Walking into an empty house was awful. Actually i did do some stuff while she was at school! I went and started my course for a few hours, I did some washing, played roller coaster tycoon for a bit, whilst i was making dough *ok the breadmachine was doing the hard work but it sound good ok?* I left them to prove whilst i collected her from school.

They were huge i'd left them rather too long! Princess full of news about her new class and friend E. Refused to hold my hand when crossing the road telling me she isn't a baby anymore she's in year 3! ffs she's my baby. Anyway back to the rolls. I put them in the oven and was distracted by princess. Hubby got home and asked what was for lunch bread rolls i have baked myself i say proudly and rather smugly. 5 mins later and i smelt maybe they were ready.

They were ready alright! All but 3 of them burnt! When princess had distracted me i had left the oven on gas mark 9! Hubby thought it most amusing saying now we were politically correct we had ethnic rolls! lmao

We went out this afternoon and bought a sofabed for the impending arrivals of the inlaws, a month today *silent scream* It's really cool, form a designer store and we got it half price, it was expensive but it's gonna see some serious use! It'll be delivered either tomorrow or monday! I expected it would take far longer!

No hints of pressie, not looking good. A parcel did arrive for me from my mum and dad which i did open, and took photos out, but i didn't open what was in it i sent princess with it to hide form me lest i get tempted! I only have to wait til tomorrow!

Tonight we watched one of our favourite films, it never fails to make us laugh, Mean Machine with Vinnie Jones. It's fucking brilliant if you havent seen it go and bloody get it. It's full of brits and despite the footie element it is fucking brill.

I'm off to bed pretty soon, need to get more sleep than i did last night! I looked pretty rough today! Not good, i'm working on my being a lookalikey to julia stiles, aka an older lookalikey so one needs her beauty sleep!

I've got a piccie i'm gonna get on in a sec, it's the mantis from satuday night to put it in perspective, thats a full size housebrick!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

well now i'm off to bed, i'm looking forward to a nice quiet birthday tomorrow i think, well as i said there will be no big party this year i don't know anyone hardly! i've got fat club tomrrow too wish me luck!

lots of love

lou lou
xxxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 7:58:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com