Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
...:::OUCH that fucking hurt:::...
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
we'll get to that later!

I've been a good little housewife today, done house from top to bottom and baked bread, and cooked a fabulous lunch and dinner! I've completed all my tasks, which means i won't have much to do tomorrow! Really i should have left it all cos princess returns to school and i will be up at the crack of dawn! But i start one of my courses tomorrow and i am having beverages with M! We are celebrating a morning a freedom with the kids back at school YAY

This afternoon I was popping upstairs and half tripped, i bent my toe back and there was a huage crack! ouch ouch fucking ouch. It wasn't so bad for the first 2 minutes and then the pain set in, it went right up my leg. It took my breath away and then the toe felt really wierd. I think i've broken it! I've done it twice before! I know there's nothing they can do for toes except let it heal on it's own. So Princess bedded me down on the armchair with my foot raised with ice and a Bridget Jones dvd for company! *mmmmmmm hugh grant*

I'm maybe 3/4 way through the film, and the phone rings. Hubby answers it and it's good news, can you believe it actually good news! it's the body shop, our car is ready for collection! YAY the car we bought 1 week ago today and 4 days ago a wanker rear ended us in is fixed! We were priority. So we all went on a family trip to get the car........it's nice to have Demi as me and princess are calling her back. (i know you think it's sad but i like to name my cars!) I stuffed down some painkillers left the ice on the side and limped off!

A fabulous meal later, i've cut shaved off hubby's hair cos of the heat, he's just too hot, got princess's snack bag ready for school, and lined up all her uniform for the morning. She's gonna look so sweet! I always feeel a little choked the first day of school in september, another year your baby has grown up and all that sort of stuff.

We popped to the shops after we got demi. I dropped heavy heavy hints re the gifts i was expecting on friday,.........don't expect it filtered through but it was worth a try! I also casually asked were we going anywhere and did we have any plans......rebuffed skillfully by hubby. Lets face it guys there's no suprise party is there...... i hardly know a fucker out here.....YET but a meal in that nice place we went out to last week would be nice. a card a pressie or two a girl doesnt ask for much....just casually mentions what she would like in the hope of getting at least one small item! hehehehehe

Tommorrow is a big day for princess, i hope to god when i pick her up she's excited saying she made a friend, asking if she can go out and play. I pray she's happy, i pray she likes and gets on with her new teacher, and i pray the other kids won't be mean to her. I hope she walks in there with a big smile and leaves there with a grin. Omg i think i am more nervous than her.

Well gotta get up really early so i'd better finish my cuppa take a few more painkillers and limp upstairs to bed!

Nighty nights all

love
lou lou
xxxxx






posted by Lou Lou @ 7:50:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com