Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::More woe::..
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Right, i'm here now.......

The chicken pox isn't! After seeing two nurses and two doctors it was decided. It's not mainstream, pretty much all of you will never of heard of it, i know i hadn't. My poor sweet princess has "Molluscum Contagiosum".

It's a viral dna virus. I've done masses of research on it today. There are conflicting details on many sites.It may go spontaneously in a month or so, it may be 18 months to 5 years. There is no treatment recommended. I just have to make sure she doesn't scratch cos it will spread. Poor little mite had 97 when i counted them last night!

It sounds pretty bad. It's not major. She can still go to school. God only knows how she has got it, the incubation period for it is 2 weeks to 6 months! Click here for more info if you want it!

I got a lovely parcel today courtesy of Scarlet. A card that is oh so me, and a lovely pair of earings. Mwaaaah babe.

I also, upon speakingto her on the phone got some very, very juicy info, but i'm a bitch so i'm not gonna share it with any of you! I know you're reading this babe so i'll not say anymore!

The days here are still really hot and the evening also hot and sweaty. I still haven't got a fab tan. My feet are fabulously brown though pmsl I have to take some time now to match the rest of me, although my legs aren't as white as they were!

Tomorrow i'm off swimming with M, got my course to do as well cos i didn't go today with everything going on. Of course i've got a menu to plan too for the evening meal. I am oh so domesticated right now lol

Friday is gonna be the highlight of the week! It's busy day for me. Fat Club, i start physio, and then we're going go karting. We have a grand prix go karting event arranged by hubby's company! I'm really excited, never having driven one before..... and i do like to drive small cars fast!

Next week is a busy one too, i start my language course, and i am going to meet the surgeon who will be removing my breast lump. I am shitting myself about that. I know it'll be fine I'm a bit worried about how much of a breast i'll have left though!

Update on sugar.......down to 1 level spoon, trying for half a spoon tomorrow! YAY me we'll see what sort of a difference it makes on friday!

Better go, got lots to do and i'm sweating my tits off typing

love to all

love
lou lou
xxxxx






posted by Lou Lou @ 8:17:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com