Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Wot a Carry On~~
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Ok, so here i am again.

First off apologies for not being here, I have been playing Nurse for my hubby.........*totters around in 4 inch heels, lacey stockings, little white overall first 3 buttons undone showing ample cleavage, hair back-combed sixties style, little white hat*


NO NO NO, not that kind of Nurse!

I'm more the one with the wicked grin, Nora Batty tights, crooked teeth and a big f*ck off needle........LOL
My hubby poor soul, did his back in Saturday at work, Sunday he decided to be a hero and clean my car, by Sunday evening he was f*cked, not much movement at all, and wot there was made him gringe in absolute agony.
Had a fitful night's sleep, called the Doc in yesterday who thankfully dosed his up with painkillers and muscle relaxants.
So now he is a happy bunny, well a shuffling happy bunny.
He's in pain but not as severe, and the tablets knock him out so at least he is getting some sleep.
I've yelled at him for trying to do too much.
And he's yelled back for not being able to at least attempt to wipe his own arse.....nah just kiddin.
I never let him wipe his own arse...........it's wot all good wifey's do.............isn't it?
Although I don't think these muscle relaxants quite reach all his extremities!
When I ask the cheeky bugger if there is anything I can do for him, he just nods and winks at me...LOL

Well the sun is shining and the kids are back at school and lovin it, well i'm lovin it...LOL
All is right with the world, I feel alive and happy and thankful that I am here another day.
And on that little chunk of bullshit I will take my leave...lmao

Love ya all
Evie
xxx

posted by Sugar @ 1:06:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com