Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::monday monday::..
Monday, September 06, 2004
I've not done as much as i wanted to today! I got up as is usual these days at a little past 6am, got princess ready for school and myself ready and off we went.

After dropping princess off at school, i noticed how the heat was starting to rise. The sun burning ever brighter. And like a twat, i went to the gym!

I managed 35 minutes in the gym before i pressed the big red stop button on the treadmill, i had already been on the stepper for 25 minutes. My legs had turned to jelly, and i felt really very dizzy. Despite the fact that i was drinking copious amounts fo water from my sports bottle! I sat down, and eventually walked home a little unsteadily!

By the time i got home, sweat was pouring off me and a river was following! A nice cool shower later and i was feeling a little better. I will biuld up to it gradually. I really wasn't expecting myself to be so changed in the gym due to the altitude and heat changes. I didn't go beforre now because i was giving myself time to acclimatise! SO i will have to break myself in at the gym gently!

I couldn't be arsed to do anything much then, besides drink tea, with 1 sugar, hopefully down to none by friday! Play sims, for a bit and chat to a couple of old firends back in blighty! I must admit i didn't mind rubbing in the fact that i had forgotten what rain looked like or felt like!

1pm and got princess from school. She has been bitten alive my mossies, or so i thought until i grasped on the way home maybe she has chicken pox, cos they have little crusts on them all of a sudden. I never thought it was before, there just arent enough of them for to to have thought *ding* chicken pox. I'll get it confirmed first thing tomorrow by a doctor. If it is chicken pox, it's a really mild case. I think it's just bites, better to be safe than sorry eh?

i've got a bit of tidyinig to do before hubby gets home, thought it won't take long, i think i'll do a quick search on chicken pox and see if there are any pictures. not got much else planned for tonight....chat to old mates hopefully. ........and a juicy update on the phone from scaret too hopeully!

laters babes

lou lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 1:24:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com