Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::uuurrrggghhh its early:::...
Sunday, September 05, 2004
urrrrgggghhhhh it's sunday and i'm up already. 7.30am to be precise. i had to deal with yet another ant invasion! Not as bad as the one on my birthday! We let the leftover chinese cool before putting it in the fridge two words, BIG MISTAKE. The containers were practically moving along the worktop!

Thankyou one and all for my lovely birthday thoughts in the comments and by email. I'm genuinely touched by you all.

So what am i gonna do with myself today?

Play Sims triple deluxe me thinks! We played it all day yesterday taking it in turns. Even princess got in on it! I must admit to being slightly pissed off that my birthday game was taken over. But what the hell!

I'm still on the diet so i am being a good girl. We are trying lots of local cuisine. I have found that i rather like the local specialities, especially the wine!

Shopping over here is rather differnt to the uk. Supermarkets there the produce is practically buffed to a shine, and there are a few special offers kicking about.
Here.
All produce is from local suppliers. It is all practically straight from the field. All needs a damn good wash, but tastes delicious. You can see how fresh it is, taste how fresh it is and you know it hasn't been stored in a fridge or treated with stuff for a few weeks! It took me ages to find a cucumber here. I couldn't understand why there weren't any. *so used to the large ones back in uk* until i found them. Baby cucumbers, about the size of bananas and smaller. Princess eats them one at a time! They're really handy for her snackbag for school!

Cakes here.....ooooh yummy. Somethings similar to uk but the rest is so much nicer.
I love the way they have all their special offers here in dedicated aisles and i love the way they give away plates and stuff with their special offers! It amazes me how many offers they have on. Even in the little local shops.

It's been 4 weeks now. I'm still a bit raw from all the goodbyes. But i'm doing ok. Now the mice have gone, i can relax a little, i am of course vigilent. I'm starting to settle now. Find my way. Princess has settled at school already and loves it. It was my biggest fear. That she wouldn't fit in. I guess kids are more resilient than we give them credit for!

Well gotta go, i need another cuppa, i've managed to cut down to 1 sugar too! I'm well impressed with myself! My downfall on the diet last week you know. Drinking tea again! I was too scared to go into the kitchen and make any lest i find mice hahahahaha so of course i wasn't consuming copious amounts and 2 sugars in each mug! It really showed on the diet this week, cos with everything else i had been really good excepting the 5 bottles of wine me and m shared!

Right thats me done, i'm off now, Scarlet you'd better ring me i want all the filthy details

laters

love
lou lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 6:35:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com