Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::the tooth fairy cometh in the dark::..
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
6am has turned to 6.15am has turned to 6.25am, less than a week and i am faltering!
Princess is loving school here so can't complain. She started Karate Club today.

Something she used to do back in blighty till the class was closed. She was well chuffed. This was a different way of teaching. Her old class was no contact. This one is. OMG the kids get suited up in this body armour stuff. She had a great time, and it all started to come back to her. She will get graded in November, there's a competition in October and there's a Karate Camp in November too. All very exciting for a kick ass karate kid wannabe. There are 2 girls from her class doing it also. Which should help her social life a bit.

I've been and done some of my course, killed several thousand ants, blocked up holes with silicone and of course done housewifey things like bake bread and do housework.

I didn't manage to cut down to 1/2 teaspoon sugar today but hey 2 to 1 is a good start!

This afternoon Princess was eating a cucumber ( shes mad about them) and her tooth fell out. Excitiment. This means she gets money. ........ The tooth fairy cometh. Except she lost the tooth, and then went off on one. I was up to my neck after i went through the bloody bin in case........... *brain into gear* Problem solved. We wrote a letter to the tooth fairy describing the tooth and pointed out our new address and that the tooth was clean chiney and well looked after, just lost!

I've just written the reply from the tooth fairy. And yes even though she lost it I am giving her £2. Wow...... i only used to get 20p I'm waiting for her to go back to sleep so i can sneak in and sort it......

I popped round to M's tonight for a cuppa and a natter. Then we shit ourselves. Everything went black. Power cut..... Bollox You can never find a bloody torch when you need one, or a lighter for that matter! Shortly after that that princess woke up *I had popped back to get some batteries for a torch at M's, our house was plunged into darkness hubby had the torch upstairs, not a single candle lit! daft sod* Anyway, she doesn't like the dark.

I didn't think i was gonna get on here tonight! But here I am! Got a few bits and pieces to do tomorrow, i plan to soak up some rays for a change get my legs to match my brown feet lol
I am settling to life here i guess. Its all about routine. Lots more to do as of next week!

I know a couple of you *you know who you are* have been worried about me. I'm ok really i am, its just been tough, and shit, but i'm ok now i'm getting through it and my sparkle is coming back. I'm feeeling like me again. I've just got to re-identify myself. I gave up so much to come here, and i'm a little lost right now. Never fear i'm getting better. I've not had a breakdown, yet! Although if those bloody mice come back i may do!

Well this is turning into a completely boring crap post. I can't be arsed really i have to go to bed, i'm up in 6 hours ffs

Love
lou lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 9:43:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com