Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..:: cooked::..
Thursday, September 09, 2004
ok...it's official I am a twat. something those who love me have known for a considerable number of years.
Today well this am has been a non starter. The broadband was down so i couldn't do my course, so i popped home, did a little housework, chatted to Milky and said my goodbyes.

Then stripped off, lathered my bikini clad self up with oil and went into the garden.,

I positioned by sunbed just so, and laid down, with a good book, set the alarm in case i drifted off and laid down bottle of water by my side.

All was well, i read lots, turned over, read more, turned over, laid on side. Alarm went off.

Picked princess up from school, not difference in my skintone. Had lunch, had chat with M, said she thought i had a little colour! Went out.

Came home.....decidedly stiffer than i was, and looking a bit well pink. Ok, dark pink verging on lobster.

hubby pissed himself laughing as i dropped my shorts at the extent of my lobsterness. Whilst i was laid on my side the sun had moved. My inside left thigh, my right leg and my tummy, my right tit all but a see white triangle all a throbbing angry lobster red.

Oh i am complete with white circle round my belly button where my belly ring was.......and the ties from my bikini bottoms, i have a white line over my tummy. I am very very pink.

Stripping naked i stood in front of the full length mirror to make sure i didn't miss anywhere with the aftersun. I could have asked hubby to put it on but he might have got ideas! I have to say i pmsl at myself. Only i could partially bake myself, only i could end up with the red bits in awkward places. Only i would get those stupid lines. I might be quite brown once it all subsides.........won't i?

My feet went brown without any trouble at all, my arms and back are a fabulous honey tone without any effort. Yet i have my legs out every day and no fucking colour. I do an eency bit of sunbathing and look what fucking happens.

I can't do fake tan and i can't do rel obviously.

How the fuck am i gonna manage physio tomorrow let alone my caarting grand prix?

Scarlet just came on line i got my red and white bod out for her to see........i dont know why she laughed so much..............

gotta go up early and all that

laters

lou lou
xxxxx

posted by Lou Lou @ 8:45:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com