Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Sleep....I need sleep!~~
Thursday, September 16, 2004
Jeeez.......sleep deprivation is a wicked thing.
Work last night, but left an hour early, so was home before I would've even finished my shift.....5 mins after getting in the door (after having first made a cuppa and cut three healthy sized slabs of Ciabatta Olive bread smothered in lashings of salty butter) I am sat with me very weary arse on the couch, watching some kind of Poker tournament (don't ask...wot hubby does while I am at work, is beyond me, he does watch some weird shite though!) and the little 'un starts crying...f*ckin great!
I mean I wasn't gonna go to bed immediately or anything, but having an hour or so to relax and unwind before I drifted off to the land of nod was my plan, was being the operative word here!
Now take into account it's gone midnight now........my tea is going cold, and I just wanna vege...LOL
So I drag me arse up the stairs and bring her down with me, she whinges a little bit, curls up in a ball on my lap and stares at the TV!
Silence...............for about 6 mins and then she starts....

"What about Pingu/Barney?"
"No babe, it's nite nite's!"
"Go shops, go shops!"
"No darlin you gotta go bed in a minute!" *and so have I , now I'm knackered and had enough!!*

"OOOOh shall we read a story..shall we, shall we?"
"No babe, it's bed time!"
"Awwww please Mummy!" *cue sad puppy dog look that no human with a heart could resist!*

So there was I knackered, still in me uniform, wanting a shower and needing me bed at 1.00am reading a Disney girl magazine to my toddler! LOL
Ain't life grand!
Needless to say she got to bed about half one and I having had a shower, followed soon after, well I say soon, it was definitely gone 2.00am when I fell into bed.
Then before I knew it it was 6.30am and she was chirping away merrily in the room next door, just as if she'd had the best night's sleep ever.
Whereas her mother, looking all of her 33 years plus 20 more dragged her arse outta bed and stumbled to the bathroom.

Another day, the sun is shining, my heart is smiling and my head is screaming .....
"Not yet, 5 more mins!"

Have a good one guys

love
Evie
xx
posted by Sugar @ 2:14:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com