Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~My life is a blank page............~~
Monday, September 13, 2004
.............will someone please come write on it!

Oh bugger.............now I'm here I dunno wot to say....ffs my life is too mundane by half...LOL
Ok, apologies once more for my absence I have been living the life of Riley.....nah not really hubby was off for the entire week in the end so was forced to play Nurse a little longer than anticipated........arghghghg I'm so crap at it, especially when the patient refuses to go to bed, do as his told or take any kind of assistance!!!!!
Men!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Finally went back to work on Friday after nearly 2 weeks off, f*ck me, you'd of thought it was f*ckin Xmas the way people were shopping.
We were all gobsmaked at the amount of shoppers in...................it was surreal, I think I had 6 people in my queue for two hours straight......not the same 6 people mind, "I'm not that f*ckin slow!"....LOL
And almost everyone of them said "why is there so many people in tonight?"
"Errrr.....f*cked if I know!" was threatening to explode outta my mouth at any minute!
"You tell me!!
I gotta be here, I'm gettin paid for it!"

Saw my step-daughter at the weekend, which is great as she lives away so we tend not to see her that often, the last time was just after Xmas which is very naughty of us!
We just decided last minute to go, it's a 2hour plus drive and wot with the kids whinging you gotta be in the right mood to go!
Mind you its a bit of a reality check when we are there, she has a daughter of her own you see, so 33 year old, sexy, sassy, mother of 3 turns into "Nanny Evie" for the day!!!
I kid you not!
My grand-daughter, by marriage of course, is almost 5 and has just started school.
She's bright, funny, cute and adorable with it.
I must admit though it did seem a bit strange when "Nanny had a baby in her belly!" which of course turned out to be her Auntie...LOL
It's a funny old world ain't it!
But hey, I'm not complaining, some of us get to be Glamorous Grannies, give me a few more years and a few more grey hairs and I'll look just like the regular story book ones....lmao

Ok, so now I've filled ya life with a little more useless Blarney, I'll go disappear into the ether....LOL

I can hear the biscuit tin beckoning me....*grins guiltily*
It's good to be home......alone!

Love ya
Evie
xxx

posted by Sugar @ 5:59:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com