Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::mumbling::..
Monday, September 13, 2004
So yes, I was busy, busy, busy this weekend. I've had stacks of fun, got pissed, played poker, and lost, not strip, but i did take my bra off cos it was rubbing my sunburn!

It was a fantastic weekend. Next weekend promises to be more of the same! Apart from the karting.....but i don't think it'll be long before we do that again!

Today I've finished the module on my course.....yay me! I've had cuppas with M. Had a lovely good for me lunch. Seen a brown owl......(brownies, my little one wants to be one!) Slathered myself repeatedly in cream on my still glowing red body parts.....Been covered in paint......and attempted to do a ground force bit on my hopeless cause of a garden! *blisters later its tidier but you can't really say anything more about it!* I finished covered in dust!

As a result i was not cooking.....chinese was ordered and delivered, consumed and very much enjoyed! I've of course done the normal housewifey things too.

I have made a decision, tomorrow, at 7pm i am going out. I have decided to go on what used to be known as the PTA, but now is simply known as The Friends! Yes people, i've decided to go and get involved with the school. Yes i know, it has that image. But ffs Its a way for me to give something back and meet people. And so far i don't know many, not that i have a crap social life or anything well in the week i do, weekends well.........

So what do you think? Am i making the right choice? Of course if they are all a bunch of snotty snobby biatches i won't go again!

I'm not on for long tonight i'm knackered, I spent yesterday afternoon desparately trying to cling to awakedom! It was a serious struggle i can tell you!

I am shitting it still about wednesday and my thing with the surgeon. I know i'll be ok, its not the actual op or anything, but i don't know whether they'll have to redo the biopsy or anything else.

The lump has grown in size, and is starting to worry me, alot. I was in a considerable amount of pain from it. Now not a twinge. Its now sticking out almost. I know they said i havent got cancer, but theres a nagging doubt inside me that says what if they got it wrong? What if it is. What if its worse than they thought. ever the pessimist thats me!

Right its late, i'm knackered and i'm off to bed....... don't forget i'm up at 6am

Love
Lou Lou
xxxxxxx

PS
No pictures are available re my sunburn scarlet/milky you 've seen it, laughed at it so stfu ok? lmao


posted by Lou Lou @ 9:01:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com