Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::just another day in the sun::..
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
Blissful sunshine, sand, waves, and hot guys in wetsuits. Yummy.
We went to join a beach/watersports club yesterday. Its stunning. Friday afternoon, i'll be there in bikini, to even out where the red bits faded to brown, apart from the peeling tit.

Whilst i'm there, Hubby is having a Kite Surfing Lesson. He's well into his extreme sports, which is fine as long as he doesn't make me do them! I might try my hand at windsurfing though.......lmao *picturing me on windsurf falling in copious times!*

I did go to the pta thingy, it was pretty good actually although i am by far the youngest, coolest milf there if i do say so myself! *feeling pretty good today!* Got home, watched tv and drifted off to sleep, hense no post yesterday!

Princess has karate today after school and then her new little friend is coming to tea.....she is very excited. It'll be good for her.

Today. was the big day. Except it wasn't. It was a waste of time. Pretty much anyway. The Surgeon was a locum , who won't be doing my op, he thought there was no need for me to get my tits out for an examination, no need to have another biopsy or ultrsound. He says i'm to go back on the 29th to see the guy who will be doing the op. He says he'll talk strategy with me, but probablythe routewill beto go up above my ariola and get out the lump that way, and i'll just have a small neat scar then...we'll see. I told him it was more prominent and it had grown, and that no longer am i in pain. He said to save it for the other guy. SO in 2 week's i'll know where i stand and those that love me can buy me pressies. And spoil me too.

Scarlet is poorly sick. poor baby. So send her your get well wishes. Mwaaaaah babe feel better soon. i'm ringing you in a mo anyway!

I'm feeling good today, which makes a change. I wore jeans first thing this am, it was dull and overcast. by the time i got back from the hospital they were sodden from sweat. Needless to say i changed into something a little more fitting the weather and now my pins are out not that they're getting any sun whilst i'm sat in here, one more reason to out ion my list i wanna laptop!

Right, i'm off, got lunch to prepare and pick up kids, and hubby too. Since i had the car today. Which i must say i rather like driving although i'm keeping my eye out for a small sexy convertable to bomb around in for myself...... this'll do for bit

laters all

love

lou lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 10:39:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com