Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Fully charged and ready to go!~~
Saturday, September 18, 2004
For me this morning is like no other...........well no other Saturday morning that is, today I actually had a lie in, well 8.10............which is fab, and because I came home from work early last night, was actually in bed before 1am, which is totally unheard of for me on a Friday!
So today I feel like a new woman, recharged and full of vigour...............well I am at the moment as it's only just gone 9am, so maybe in a few hours time, when the kids have been whinging and moaning for a drink, a biscuit, a video, a snack.......I may just be pullin my hair out as usual..LOL

The weather is bleurgh*can we just have a teensy, weensy bit of your sun Lou Lou* it's very dull here in the South East, overcast....looks like rain, which of course is highly likely as it is the weekend and most peeps are not at work!
Have shit loads of washing to contend with, I was wondering whether to stick in on now and shove it all in the tumble or to wait and see if it brightens up at all and then chance it on the line!

I have CBeebies blaring in the background.......two hyped up presenters displaying birthday cards, making weird faces and noises and bursting into uncontrollable, pants wetting laughter...
F*ck and they get paid for this?
Shit am obviously in the wrong job.

Talking of job......................f*ck if i thought last week was bad, horrendously busy...this week has topped our "how long can your queue get?" list.

20 f*ckin people(in each queue)+
4 checkout operators+
2 managers+
long queues= pissed off customers, harassed staff and
VIOLENCE!

F*ck, all hell broke lose....................people were swearing and cussing, our immediate manager got threatened with physical violence from one ape-like, Neanderthal moron! Who incited half of the queue he was in to join in with his rant.
Ahhhhh I can't wait 'til bloody Xmas it's gonna be hilarious, all that and we are soon to have a store re-fit, next month it's supposed to be starting, which means we will have some checkouts out of action temporarily..............moron's not gonna like that much is he!
Apparently we are over staffed....................??????
F*ckin where?
I hate office politics, its all to do with sales figures and ratios and bollox.
Thing is none of the management ever get to see it when the shit hits the fan, it's always usually at night when they have finished their cosy 9-5 shifts and us lesser mortals have taken control of the helm.
Well one thing's for certain, it can't continue in this manner, something will have to be done, maybe we should stage a mini revolution.
Down tools and p*ss off to the staff canteen, until they agree to employ more staff............or maybe just p*ss off altogether see how they run the show then! LOL

Anyway enough of my ranting, its not wot you need really on a Saturday morning.......ooh the sun has just appeared...........WoW
I'll not be running for me bikini just yet though.............. lmao
Have a good 'un

Love

Evie
xxx
Ps Welcome back Scarlet honey xx




posted by Sugar @ 9:12:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com