Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::the weekends nearly over::..
Sunday, September 19, 2004
I woke at 7.30am, needed a wee. the biggest wee in the world which managed to wake up both hubby and princess. Got lots done, early on and then Hubby went out. M and I and kids then went out for the day. Soaked up lots of sun walking around, got pretty pink in fact. Although its settled now to a nice honeyed colour.

Did a little shopping, met up with hubby and we went to the beach club., There wasn't enough wind for kitesurfing so we came home. Princess was not happy. nor was i we were looking forward to a nice dip in the sea.

Met one of M's friends, she complimented me on my tan, yay! i was pretty shocked, i don't think anyone has ever said that to me in my life! *usually pale and interesting looking*

Whilst in the garden i discovered a mouse..........eeeeeek living under the spikey bush thingy. I ran inside and closed the doors! *something not great to do cos it was so bloody hot!*

Baby sat for M last night, turned out to be a late night, during the evening i needed to speak to hubby but he wasn't resonding to my hollers. So i picked up some stones and started throwing them over the fence.....some landed in my fitted sheets i'd left on the line! In the end i managed to perfect my aim to land on the veranda, and he came outside to speak to me! I then wondered why i didn't just ring him....the thought never crossed my mind! Since moving here i hardly ever use the phone compared to what i did in the uk..............

M and D got home lateish, they brought a heap of friends back and it turned into a party! Met some really nice people, after M begged me to stay on....... I got home at 3am, after managing to get away. M was begging me to stay somemore but i was really bolloxed. discovered I, once more was under attack by ants in the kitchen. *can't understand this there the kitchen is immacualte* Found where they were coming from this time.......blocked it, and killed em all.

Hubby was fast asleep, obviously didn't want to wait up for me! Finally got to sleep, not sure when, the party was still well underway! When i spoke to a very knackered M this am, she said they finished at about 4.30am! That D was still asleep and that as soon as he was up she was going to bed herself.

I ,made breakfast, had a bath, got dressed, decided to wear a tiny denim skirt hubby bought me ages ago, but never had the confidence to wear, and my legs off course were way too white! Looked in the mirror and was pretty surprsied not too bad at all......finished with a nice pink halterneck.....*since hitting 30 i'm rather into pink not sure why......several ladies i know are the same! * sat in my lovely chair to watch a film *the fantastic happy gilmore adam sandler grrrrrrrrr*, and drifted off. Princess woke me, i drifted off. In the end i slipped upstairs and laid down on my bed. I woke at 4pm! Hubby and princess had trashed downstairs but quietly! And i was well rested!

This evening we watched Big Fish........ not what i expected. incredibly moving and a really fab film, i sobbed at the end. hubby of course and princess taking the piss out of me for doing so. Success re the ants, not an ant all afternoon in the kitchen after i put some barrier spray down this morning.

Had an *i wish i had my camera moment* this evening when i was in the bathroom. A massive bug thing was in my bath. Huge never seen anything like it with big antanae. I have no idea what it was it measured about 6cm long not including the antenae! I scooped it up *very brave* and chucked it out the bathroom window! Then kicked myself for not taking a piccie of the damn thing.

Still feeling a bit tired. Got a meeting tomorrow with princesses teacher which should be interesting. I have my course to do too. Other than that not a huge amount of stuff to do. I might invite W for a cuppa and a natter. M knows her on sight. So i think it will be nice for them to meet properly!

Oh well gonna go ring scarlet nd find out what shes been up to this weekend.........

night all

love
lou lou
xxxxx
posted by Lou Lou @ 8:38:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com