Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Bloody wine and cream carpets!~~
Saturday, September 25, 2004
Ok........so
this week has been weird.

Came to post the other night while hubby had kindly offered to do the shopping, had a nice glass of wine, was gonna have a little fiddle on Psp see wot kind of stuff I could do myself, then post something raucously funny *yeah right dream on* and then vege out in front of the TV and watch my fav programme Extreme Makeovers!!!
So anyways I get to the PC, place my glass of wine on the table, lean over to get my PsP for idiots guide and like a complete f*ckwit I knock my glass of wine of the table..................it shatters into a trillion pieces (ok, not quite that many, but a f*ckin lot OK!)
So there I am, on my hands and knees for the next 20 mins, sweeping and washing the floor, checking that I have got every last little bit up I turn round to get up and wot do I find, I've f*ckin cut myself!!!!

Ah F*CKIN HELL.....BLOOD!!!

Am a complete girl when it comes to blood, even bruises give me the shivers.....brrrrrrrr!
The offending glass must of hit my ankle on the way down...ouch, there is blood trickling down my ankle and I'm trying not to look, trying not to pass out.....(it's about 2115 and have not eaten since lunchtime, so this passing out theory seems entirely possible)

Oh f*ck it where is Dr George "swoon" Clooney when ya need him????
Anyway to cut a long and very bloody story short, I cleaned up, the floor cleaned up but my poor beautiful cream rug still has remnants of my "bloody accident".
D'oh...why did I buy cream??? I mean I have 3 kids ffs????
Ankle is still sore, but I'll live....just! Lmao

Ohh I can report another lie in today......0750 this morning, fan bloody tastic!!!

Although I am still knakered as didn't get to bed 'til gone 2am, I know.....don't ask, but it's definitely not wot you think, I've got a few muscle knots in my back and work didn't help it much, so at 1am this morning was soakin in a very hot bath in an effort to loosen me up....ha ha
Feel as stiff as a f*ckin board this morning so will have to be sorted out later...lucky for me hubby is a trained masseur.....although I must say I get no pleasure from it.....it f*ckin hurts if its done properly, I'm normally wincing in pain not moaning in ecstasy!

Ah well best get back to real life.....although I must admit this one is far more tempting at times...LOL

Love you

Evie
xxx


posted by Sugar @ 9:42:00 am  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com