Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
..::feeling crappy, like this post::..
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
I spent a lot of yesterday feeling faint and queezy. i spent a lot of today feeling the same washing over me in waves.
The day was relatively quiet i guess. Went and did my pre-exam test.....did wonderfully of course, and i take my exam on friday morning! Did a little housework, had cuppa and chat with m.

in the afternnon had a meeting with mrs d princess's teacher. all in all she's doing well and has settled really quickly. I was really quite pleased. Spent a quiet evening in fron tof the tv feeling crappy til i had an early night. i felt that rough. unknown for me to be inbed so early.

This am....princess had huge strop. told her i would ground her a day for each minute we were late for school she was that bad....bollox we weren't late at all by the time we got there. most disapointing.

Spent a lovely morning with M, we went shopping....which was fun and the i was supposed to go to physio....only i didn't make it. it was my first time driving into town. i took the wrong exit off the roundabout, which was ok cos i had an idea where i was going.......except the journey that should have taken us 15 minutes took us over 40 minutes. we were stuck behind the slowest people in the world and it was bumper to bumper the whole way home.

Hence i had no time to get to hospital, i rang and apologuised though so we resheduled for next week. Just as well really i have been really lax doing my exercises the last week.

M and little A her son, came and had lunch with us hubby and D went to play squash in the afternoon. so we watched a dvd. it was really nice to have some decent company. it was really nice to just veg with a mate.

I've had a mad few minutes tonight, i cleaned my oven, scrubbed my kitchen, and i've scrubbed the veranda too! As i said the feeling crap is coming over me in waves. That was all done in a time frame i was feeeling ok.....now i feel crap again. my throat is sore too now, i still feeel faint and queezy. earlier this eveing i was nauseous too. not good. i'm seeing the doctor tomorrow anyway so i'm not that worried.

tomorrow i have nothing planned. apart from the doctors. i think i'll relax, and do some revising. i know i'll do well, my pretest has shown me that i'd just like to get a really high score! Lets hope i'm feeling better by then!

ok so this post has been crappy, exactly how i am feeling................sorry all, hope to be on form tomorrow

night

love
lou lou
xxxxx





posted by Lou Lou @ 9:24:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com