Lou Lou's World!

A 30 something girl in an ordinary world

 
Admirers!
My Family
Lou Lou - Me!::::::: Hubby - Long suffering husband ::::::: Princess - My almost 11 year old daughter ::::::: Beast Dog - My collie cross (who is anything but a beast! ::::::: Arum and Scarum - My folks::::::: Sis- My little sister who is taller than me!::::::: Scarlet - My bestest friend
Medically Me!
The two biggest medical events were in 1998 when I fractured my spine and in 2003 when I had a golf ball sized benign tumour removed from my breast.
Odd Me!
I broke my wrist trying to recreate Balero on roller skates, on my own... (twat)::::::: I'm very scared of mice, but cockroaches don't really bother me!(as much)::::::: I am a bit compulsive about washing my hands ::::::: I have Singstar rating singing "Heaven is a Place on Earth!"
Random
Under Construction! - More to come here!
~~Serendipity~~
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Hmmm where do I start?

Oxford Dictionary explanation..........

serendipity n. the faculty of making happy and unexpected discoveries by accident. serendipitous adj. serendipitously adv. [coined by Horace Walpole (1754) after The Three Princes of Serendip (Sri Lanka), a fairy-tale]

Life is a funny old gig, if wot we are lead to believe is true...that destiny has already decided our path and that we are all on one big ferris wheel going round and round like little white lab mice, wanting to get off and explore but not really be able to see beyond the bars on the cage!
Or is it really like that at all?

Do we indeed have any kind of deciding factors on where our true paths of destiny lead?
Is there such a thing as a chance meeting?
Is there that one someone out there for us all?
What if we don't find them?
Does fate lend a hand?

What if you find that someone and they are taken and you are taken....... but the pull that resides between the two of you takes control and diminishes all logic and reason?
Is this fate?
Or is it just a case of wot if?
Wot if the sky was to fall tomorrow, are we truly with the one we'd like to share our last moments with?
And if we're not, why are we wasting anymore time living only half a life when we could be enjoying so much more?

All these questions invade my mind once in a while and just thought I'd share my moment of complete madness....LOL

As for me, I believe two people can meet and know instantly that there is something there....call it love/friendship wotever and it can be heard without having spoken a word.

Serendipity is a beautiful word...............and a wondrous concept.
For me it has come true many times, chance meetings that have changed the path of my life forever................for good and bad.
But i wouldn't have it any other way....to step out into the unknown without that small chance that destiny is holding your hand is like life without sunshine, breathing without air, loving in fear and like living life through your head and not with your heart.

Have I made any sense??? I think not....still it got all that outta my head!

Love ya, especially YOU!

Evie
xxx

posted by Sugar @ 1:47:00 pm  
|
About Me

Name: Lou Lou
Home: Europe
About Me: I'm 5ft 3 1/2 and i have green eyes and long brunette hair that tends to have a mind of its own
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • Email Me!
  • Blogroll Me!
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

BLOGGER

© 2006 Lou Lou's World! .Template by Isnaini Dot Com